Extra Easy weigh in worry

lmh

hi all im due to get weighed in the morning but ive been on the scales today and seem to of gained! really unhappy cos ive been sooo good all week :(

It could all change, how did weigh in go? X

How did it go?

Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin that you will have a gain despite being 100 percent on plan. There are loads of factors outside your control that influence your weight and how much water you will hold onto. Throughout my journey I had a few occasions of unexpected gains and I can honestly say that when continuing to stick to the plan 100 percent that the following weeks losses more than made up for it, after a while this settled into a cycle and I usually had a small gai. The week before my period but a massive loss the following week. The key is to dig deep dont give up hope and keep on plan.

oh and one more thing, the scales can do mental things through the week, no weigh in is official until the offical weigh in!

good luck and keep at it x

Hope it went well! So many people weigh on home scales and I don't see why. I stay away from any scales other than my group scales as so many can give different reading and then get you down if you don't see the results you want.

Back