weigh in

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mousy, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. mousy

mousy Member

Hi ladies thanks all for the support earlier, you all encouraged me into going to my weigh in i put 5 pounds on and my leader was very nice about it she told me to carry on as if i had just begun:) so im really determined to start again tomorrow and get it right if possible.;) Speak to you soon.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well done for biting the bullet and going to your meeting - it's much better to just get it out the way and start afresh.

Good luck with starting again tomorrow!
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Well done for going. Its SO much harder to go when you know youve put on weight but your class leader is right. Draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow.

Hope we'll see you posting LOTS ;)
  5. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    i do that all of the time then re start. did you go away for you to put that on?
  6. mousy

mousy Member

Yes yummy i was away for a week.
  7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Hi Mousy
    Well done for going to your weighing now you have been you can have a fresh start
  8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    Well done Mousy! Tomorrow is a new day and a new start. :D Good luck.
  9. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    I have just done the same this morning, i have been all over the place lately and i knew this morning when i got on the scales they would show a gain but i jumped on and decided today is the last time i restart my diet ;) hope you carry on succeeding
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.