Weigh-in....

jayde1148 said:
Hi pinkelle! Just read your diary and wanted to say how well you are doing and inspiring. I started in the 28s so know what its like, I'm back on sw and another push along my journey. I hope I can keep up with you lol x

Hi jayde!
Thanks, I have a fair way to go yet but I WILL get there!
You are also doing great!! We will have to keep each other on plan!! :)

Hi jayde!
Thanks, I have a fair way to go yet but I WILL get there!
You are also doing great!! We will have to keep each other on plan!! :)
Well done on your amazing weight loss, my weigh in is Wednesday and I am due on so god knows what I will weigh. I get pains a couple of days before and they hurt so bad I cant do anything. Ergh so my sympathies. Well done on your loss. You have already lost so much already, you really spur on me on when I think its too much and cant be done. Obviously it can be.

Thanks hun 11.75lbs off in May so chuffed.

Morning pinkelle hope.you are doing.ok x

Well done on your amazing weight loss, my weigh in is Wednesday and I am due on so god knows what I will weigh. I get pains a couple of days before and they hurt so bad I cant do anything. Ergh so my sympathies. Well done on your loss. You have already lost so much already, you really spur on me on when I think its too much and cant be done. Obviously it can be.

Hi Marie, I also suffer with lower back pains and cramps, usually mid-cycle and I get the munchies bad a couple of days before :(

My weigh in is also on a Wednesday, first thing in the morning when the little one is at school.

I am glad I am spurring you on....it helps me to think I am helping others in their weight loss journeys. That is the reason why I keep posting on here....in order to, hopefully, help others out. If I can do it then anyone can!

I also check into my SW group on facebook every wednesday and update with my loss for that week. I find it keeps me more on track and I have also had messages off people from school (who I never really spoke to at school as I was always the "fattie" and they were always so skinny) asking for my advice and asking how I am doing so well!!

Just goes to show how easy the weight goes on and you never know what cards life is going to deal out to you.

Thanks hun 11.75lbs off in May so chuffed.

Morning pinkelle hope.you are doing.ok x

Wow!! That a great loss for May!! Good on you!!!

I am fine thanks. Weigh in is tomorrow but according to my scales I am a pound up. God knows how, I have been drinking 3/4 litres of water a day, sticking to plan and also have done 30 minutes on James' exercise bike 4 times!

We shall see!!

All ok with you? When is your weigh in day?

x

Weigh in today and down 2.5!! Big thanks to James for keeping me at it!! Xx

Sent from Pinkelle's HTC

Well done and good to see all the hard work this week pay off and well done for persevering with it when you have been up all week, it's paid off on weigh day, proud of you x

Right, I have wandered waaaay off track just recently and so I have therefore decided to try and keep a food diary on here to help me to get back on track and keep on track!

I usually stick to EE but have decided I am going to have a red day today.....

Breakfast
Melon, (ss)
Banana,
Grapes

Dinner
Omlette with....
Mushrooms, (s)
Tomato, (s)
Onion, (s)

Tea
2 slices Hovis nimble wholemeal bread (HEXb)
Tinned tuna
3 Laughing cow extra light cheese triangles (half HEXa)
125ml semi-skimmed milk (half HEXa)
Onion, (s)
Cucumber, (s)
Tomato, (s)

Snacks
2 Alpen light bars (HEXb)

Syns
Whisps 5

Last edited:
Extra easy day for me today.....

Melon, banana, grapes.

2 nimble wholemeal bread (hex b)
Wiltshire ham
Cucumber, onion
3 laugh cow xtra light (1/2 hex a)

Pkt whisps 5 syns

Sent from Pinkelle's HTC

Last edited:
Good luck with the rest of your journey :D x

Thanks Sinead x

Sent from Pinkelle's HTC

Well done for getting on track Hun x

jayde1148 said:
Well done for getting on track Hun x

Thanks but I have fallen off the wagon yet again :(

Went to cinema and ended up in the Chinese all you can eat next door after the film.

Feel sick and bloated now and majorly pee-ed off for doing it.

Definitely back on track tomorrow.

Sent from Pinkelle's HTC

We have all been there hun. Don't ruin tonight just get back on now you can do this!

Jayde i think we should be buddies!!
Is Dorset in somerset? I'm always in somerset at my dads house (Henstridge if you know it?)
Do you have a goal weight?
Mines 11 stone by christmas!! Feel free to add me on facebook.. Sinead Anna Urso x x

xSinead said:
Jayde i think we should be buddies!!
Is Dorset in somerset? I'm always in somerset at my dads house (Henstridge if you know it?)
Do you have a goal weight?
Mines 11 stone by christmas!! Feel free to add me on facebook.. Sinead Anna Urso x x

Hiya, somerset is further south. I have diary in the silver section you are welcome to join in. Not on the laptop so can't see your stats. I would like to be 12st eventually but hoping for 17st ish by chrismas which will be 11st off

Wow thats amazing, wheres the silver section? Lol
I'm 17 stone now, started at 20 stone 12 weeks ago! Hopefully we'll get to our goals for christmas x

In the members diaries section x

Right.....Extra easy for today...

Today's diary 7th June 2012

2 slices nimble whole meal (hexb)
Tinned toms
fry-light egg

Chicken stir fry....chicken, noodles, mushrooms, carrots, sweet corn, peppers, onion,

Syns....
pkt whips 4
6 prawn crackers 6

And a banana!

Last edited:
Back