Weigh In

Wamser

Weigh in week two and three -6 lbs in two weeks : confused:

Last edited:
What don't you understand ?

Have you lost six pounds over two weigh ins or six pounds each weigh in?

6 lbs over 2 weigh ins week two and three sorry if ambiguous will write it properly !

Ha ha no worries! Are you disappointed I think it's great!! Were you hoping for more? Just asking why you are confused.

Yea was expecting a bit more considering it was week two and three last time I did it I got a great week two loss anyway just means I have to add an extra week to reach target still I suppose it's a loss not a gain ! I've just found it exceptionally hard this time in a way I'm glad I have as it means I will be much more inclined to maintain as I NEVER want to do it again ! X

Thanks Helen I think I'm losing my mind this time round on the diet or maybe it's hormonal but cannot wait for two weeks to be over hope you doing ok ? X

I think exercise is supposed to help increase weight loss have you tried anything yet? I still think your loss is really good - it's gone forever you should be proud! I see my weight loss as I'm a massive boulder lol literally and each week I chip away at it until finally I reveal the new me lol a lovely statue!!!!

Angellove said:
I think exercise is supposed to help increase weight loss have you tried anything yet? I still think your loss is really good - it's gone forever you should be proud! I see my weight loss as I'm a massive boulder lol literally and each week I chip away at it until finally I reveal the new me lol a lovely statue!!!!

Haha i love this

Back