Weigh in :-(

oooooooooooooo cheers chick ill have a look mwah xx

I know this is very disappointing but there is a lot of it in red wine......... ha ha. Reason to drink me thinks!!

ha wish i had known before the weekend!!!!

ha looool think i had a fair amount over the weekend looool!!!

Sorry, I just don't trust any american who sells diet pills! Maybe that's just me!
Dr Johnson doesn't advocate calories on your UP days he actually say to eat normally until full, do not intentionally overeat' I think the only reason the calculator is there is because some overweight people have no idea what 'normal' is so its a guide. I have beeen juddding for 18 weeks now, long before Michael Mosely et al, and I am following the Juddd diet which what this thread is dedicated to. I think its a little dismissive of you to suggest wiping him off this diet because some other guy made a TV programme. Anyway I agree with you in that I eat freely on my UP days as advised by Dr Johnson and lose weight, it may be slow but its steady, those who get hung up on calories usually get unstuck and state the diet is not working for them, I have been on this forum since Jan I started Juddd back then but stopped dieting in Feb cos my Father Died, came back to it in April and I am used to newbies coming and going struggling with UP days rather than down, not actually following the 'Plan' as in not eating enough then leaving saying Juddd isn't working for them , go figure. Oh I went right off topic there sorry x

He says in the book that the up number is only there to work out the down day calories. He stresses healthy eating for the up days - never a calorie limit. But he understands that very few people who need to lose weight are people who don't eat cake. ?

The studies showed that even those who didn't lose weight showed health benefits just by the act of doing ADF.

Back