Extra Easy Weigh in :(

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Hi I'm sarah

I've been doing sw at home since Tuesday and it's the first time I have stuck to it in ages, I feel slimmer so jumped on scales yesterday and I'd lost 4.75lbs been good and on plan and it's my "official" wi day tomorrow.

I've just had another seek peek on the scales and put loads on so it looks like I've only lost quarter of a pound, dreading getting on them tomorrow, because if it's the same I am scared it will send me off plan like normal.

I have 6st to lose so need to do this, I can't go to class because I've 2 little kids and a hubby that works silly hours.

It made me right fed up, might not even get on them every week because as long as I stick to plan I don't really need to get weighed then it won't put me off, I'm balled off about it :( x

Hi Sarah.... its my 1st day back on sw after having a baby... i was doing sw at the beginning of my pregnancy n found that my weight would fluctuate different times of the day and week (yes im a serial weigher) i started getting so upset about it but then forced myself to not weigh everyday.. i would only weigh once a week at group! As long as you stick to the plan you will lose weight so dont beat yourself up about it...

Also as for you "putting on weight" after your scales showed a 4.75lb loss... had you weighed at same time of day? Are you due your period? U sure your scales are working properly?

Like you i will be doing sw from home as i wont be able to go with little one... i know being at home will make me want to constantly weigh so i am going to get hubby to put scales in the car like last time until its official weigh in day.

Stick to it! Im sure your doing great :)

Thank you, i got weighed in the morning before my breakfast, I'm going to weigh tomorrow as I should then put the scales away like you, till next Tuesday, I'm not due on but got period pains which is strange, it's got to be water because I know 4 lb can't just come on in a day, my youngest boy is only 9 months old and this is the first time I've stuck to a diet since having him so would love a big loss as a boost but like you say if I stick to plan it should come off. Thank you, good luck with your slimming. X

I know its not what you might want to hear but people lose weight at different rates, your hard work this week could show on next weeks scale - that's usually my case, its annoying for motivation but we are just who we are. Apart from what other people have said before, water weight, period, time of day etc, it could be for a number of reasons. It's just frustrating isn't it!! I hope your weigh in went well though, and even if it wasn't a big of a loss as you were hoping then I really hope you stick to it because I promise you it is definitely worth it. Remember that you are closer today than you were yesterday X

Back