Weigh In

DearFatty

Silver Member
Well after my dreadful weekend celebrating my daughter's 21st and my scales registering a 2lb gain, I am thrilled to say I have just been to class and have stayed the same.
I am now 110% determined to make up for this with a great week.

There you go...all that worrying over nothing Hun!!! Im glad that you stayed the same instead of having the gain!
Stay on track now and you will start to loose again next week!

xx

that's brill and it just goes to show that even when you get to target, you will be able to have these blow outs and still maintain!

Also a good illustration as to why it's not always a good thing to weigh too much at home! Good luck... hope you get a loss next week! :)

Also a good illustration as to why it's not always a good thing to weigh too much at home! Good luck... hope you get a loss next week! :)

My scales at home weigh the same as in class and as a rule I only ever weigh myself at home on my way to class. I'm glad I weighed myself Monday and found my gain because it gave me the motivation to get straight back to plan and shift the gain. Scales at home aren't always an evil if you don't become obsessive and we all have to do what suits us.

Back