Weigh in...

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
So I havent put on any weight!!!! woooohoooo!!!!

I lost 1/2 a pound but that was with a shake and about 5 coffees in me!!! lol!!!

Well done Chelly. Perhaps you can relax a little more now about eating. You have done really well on refeed, keep going and don't fret, you are doing it so well.

whooo well done chicken!! :D
You are right on track!:)

Now stop panicking about food hehe

Are you ok?
You havnt been around much this weekend! xxx

well done hun :) x

Well done, you are my inspiration!x

Well done hun! The refeed week is the scariest thing about this diet! You have done so well!

Thank you all :)

I am alot happier about eating now to be honest!!

Although bought my mum a huuuuge box of chocolates from mothers day and they are sitting right infront of me and i really want one haha!!

well done

Hi chellywelly
Will have to read back to see how you managed it, but it must have been ok as you lost. It is daunting the refeed but we all have to do it GOD I CAN'T WAIT!
Well done:D:D

Well done babe your doing really well, ive been keeping an eye on your refeed diary even though im 7 weeks away lol x

Ooooh when are you allowed chocolate then?!!!!! lol

Easter Sunday! ;P

haha!!! we had raffle tickets going around in work tonight for a big easter egg raggle .... i would usually be straight in there but nope no thanks i said lol

Look at the willpower shown Summergurl, alternatively I guess you could buy a ticket and then if you win give to any children in your family?

ChellyWelly - congratulations on the refeed. I'm sure it is rather scary starting eating again after shakes...I'm already starting to bore my partner with constant talk of eating habits ;o) he he, although he knows I'm like this...I have to listen about fishing so figure its fair game!
Have you patched things up now or should I be on the other thread discussing this...I'm losing track

Look at the willpower shown Summergurl, alternatively I guess you could buy a ticket and then if you win give to any children in your family?

ChellyWelly - congratulations on the refeed. I'm sure it is rather scary starting eating again after shakes...I'm already starting to bore my partner with constant talk of eating habits ;o) he he, although he knows I'm like this...I have to listen about fishing so figure its fair game!
Have you patched things up now or should I be on the other thread discussing this...I'm losing track

No kids in my family - thankgod!! lol

I too bore my OH - but then again he bores me to death with talk about football. See i dont mind football but when he starts blabbering about spanish/italian/dutch or any other team that isnt english, that i know nothing of i switch off!!! haha which is what he does when im blabbering on about my weight loss and diet hahahaha

Thats absolutely fantastic Chelly. Now I hope you can relax a little around food, I'd hate for you to get a phobia about it. My friend tells me she is a little scared about eating food again, when it comes to refeed, (shes been on LT a month) I personally can't wait !!! I am just hankering after crip veg and fish and salads at the moment, not for all the junk which surprises me!!!!

Back