• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Weigh ins not so great. Anyone else?

#1
So the first week I had an excellent loss of 11lb. Yet the three after that have been 3, 2.5 and then 2.

Don't get me wrong, on average it's still a great loss. Yet I can't help be disappointed with the 2 and 2.5 (the three I expected after the first big loss). I just feel that If I put as much into ww as I am into this I could manage 2 per week. I've been completely 100%. CDC has asked me to lay off the bars and not have one every day as well as to not have so much water flavouring to see if that makes a difference.

I'm going to give it another month, I hope and think that it will sort itself out but would really like to hear from anyone whose been in the same situation.

Bex
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
#2
Hi Bex,

I'm pretty much the same as you, quite small losses and an occasional larger loss! :sigh: Last week I only lost 4lbs and that was for 2 weeks as my CDC was on holiday :( but over the 9 weeks it averages at almost 3.5lbs a week and I think that's the way we have to look at it! ;) I only have tetra's, no bars! I'm going to try SS+ this week so watch this space! :D

Sue :D
 
#3
fatgirlslim said:
Hi Bex,

I'm pretty much the same as you, quite small losses and an occasional larger loss! :sigh: Last week I only lost 4lbs and that was for 2 weeks as my CDC was on holiday :( but over the 9 weeks it averages at almost 3.5lbs a week and I think that's the way we have to look at it! ;) I only have tetra's, no bars! I'm going to try SS+ this week so watch this space! :D

Sue :D
Thanks Sue. Let me know how you get on with SS+ x
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#4
How much water do you drink?

I felt the same before - I tend to lose about 2.5 on average. I think I could lose that on SW or WW but clearly I wouldn't consistently.

When I up my water to 4litres a day my losses definitely increase. Give it a go for a week and see if it helps!
 
#5
Jayellekay said:
How much water do you drink?

I felt the same before - I tend to lose about 2.5 on average. I think I could lose that on SW or WW but clearly I wouldn't consistently.

When I up my water to 4litres a day my losses definitely increase. Give it a go for a week and see if it helps!
Easily 4 litres a day. I've always been a big drinker just was Pepsi max before lol.

I'm just frustrated by it and really struggling today as a result. :( gonna take pics to compare later to refocus me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
#6
Can't be water then!

Keep with it though - the results are good. Although you can lose 3lb a week whilst eating, you probably would struggle to do so consistently week in week out.

Keep your goal in mind, continue to measure and the photos will help too!
 
#7
Jayellekay said:
Can't be water then!

Keep with it though - the results are good. Although you can lose 3lb a week whilst eating, you probably would struggle to do so consistently week in week out.

Keep your goal in mind, continue to measure and the photos will help too!
Thanks for the support :) just having a woe is me moment I think lol x
 
#8
I feel a little better now actually. Just been messing on the actual site, only normally use iPhone or iPad and was interested to see I've lose 8% of tbw. Be good to see it get to 10 and higher x
 


Similar threads