Weigh ins on the wii...

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Has any one found that wii weigh ins are inaccurate?

Like I dont have scales and was going to rely on the wii..

But at a different friends last night I weighed (with my uggs on etc) and it weighed alot different from the wii..

I found mine pretty accurate, the Wii was really close to my own scales (although those differed from the chemists).

I think as long as you stick to the same set of measuring equipment - it will be fine.x

Chels ... mi wii weighs me 3lbs lighter than my chemists scales. I dont use the needle scales we have in the bathroom as the needle is pretty hard to see and when you move to see it the damn needle moves :giggle: So.... i weighed myself on the morning before i went to my last weigh in at the chemist saw the difference and aslong as you stick to the same equipment then alls good :)

LMAO!!!!

Tan!! I know that feeling and your like.. what the heck is that?? lol!!

At the end of Janurary im gonna buy set of digital scales I think!

I think the fact over the past year I didnt have scales to weigh myself it was another way I couldnt keep track of my maintaining so I think scales would be a good plan!

My Wii just told me I put on 5lb since yesterday :(

Yup but I've certainly not put on 5lb!! In fact by my other scales I've dropped 2.5lb!! Losing faith in the Wii already

is it on a flat surface???

My weigh origionally told me i was 10stone lol!

Yeah flat surface. Only difference is yesterday I had to do it on carpet at my grandparent's house and today I did it at home and I've got laminate. It started asking me if I'd eaten too much! Gave me a bit of rage lol

ROFL!!!

I love on the the boxing bit its like Fight that fat!! haha!

The carpet could have made a difference!

Yeah flat surface. Only difference is yesterday I had to do it on carpet at my grandparent's house and today I did it at home and I've got laminate. It started asking me if I'd eaten too much! Gave me a bit of rage lol

Oh God the irony.....would give me a rage as well....i would have sworn at it and said i am not eating anything! LOL

lol!!

Carpet does make a difference - mines always done on carpet :)

carpet definately makes a difference. on 'normal' scales anyway. I weigh myself upstairs and might be bathroom or bedroom, laminate or carpet. Now i just do the bathroom and even in the same position.

I line up the scales between the radiator valve and the bath, on a specific sqare of the mock slate floor !! otherwise this may mean a difference of 2 or 3 lb, even on the same floor !

So,
same equipment,
same position
same time
same day
same clothes

Sounds a bit OCD !!

Last edited:
tanya, where are your slinky leggings from in your signature - I love them - without being tooo shiney!

Caren. x

I got a pair of those leggins in Primark for a 5er!

but they dont fit me any more and gives me muffin tops all around my waist haha!

Back