weigh ins

hayles

just wondering what time of the day etc everyone weighs themselves...

is there a best time?

does everyone do it at the same time each week for their weigh in weight??

i tend to do myself when i get up in a morning (after ive been to the loo!!)

Just curious!!
x

I've always though it's best to do in first thing in the morning (after the toilet). As you've not eaten anything and will be (ever so slightly) lighter!!!

That's when I wiegj myself anyway! Not this week though as I'm working all might so I'll probably weigh in at about 1ish when i wake up!

I do the Body Test on the Wii Fit every morning so I more or less know how much I weigh every day, but my 'official' weigh in day is every Wednesday - just because I started SF on a Wednesday. I do it at around 6 in the morning because I have to do it before I go to work, but if i'm off I like to do it around 11ish, it seems to give the best results, haha

I try to weigh myself every Wednesdays after I've had my Slim Fast shake.

I do the Body Test on the Wii Fit every morning so I more or less know how much I weigh every day,

Same here. It's a real boost when I see that I've lost weight and my BMI goes down. :)

i weigh myself at 6.45 after my morning wee :D. i also weigh just before i go to bed and generaly i am 3lbs heavier at night than in the morning.
my wii fit board gives different readings all the time as i have carpet and can never place it in the same spot! so i dont go by the wii board at all although i do do the body test every day and some of the work outs! :)

I weigh myself on a sunday morning after i've had a pee and wearing just my knickers and bra! Seemed to have made a breakthough as i no longer need to use my hands to hold back my stomach to see the scales now!

I weigh myself on a sunday morning after i've had a pee and wearing just my knickers and bra! Seemed to have made a breakthough as i no longer need to use my hands to hold back my stomach to see the scales now!
:8855:i noticed that it was a lot easier to wax down there too :8855:

i weigh myself whenever i can get an appointment with the nurse for my monthly weigh ins lol

Back