Weigh ins

Chubbzey

How and when?

With home scales ive never really had any luck tbh. So how do you do it? What ones do you have xxx

Once a week at my mums - I have Salter digital scales :)

Every Monday, now will be at home, I also have salter digi scales. They tell you water percentage too :confused:

ive got cheapy digital scales in upstairs bathroom, ww scales in kitchen and my wii fit board in living room. im not addictive to them honest :D:D:D

Heheee Julie, it could be me. I did have digital scales in my bedroom and in the bathroom and the wii fit downstairs. I've now put both sets of scales in the cupboard upstairs and will get one out on Saturday morning to weigh myself.

Chubbzey, some people also have a pharmacist who will happily weigh them weekly, if you'd prefer to go somewhere else to do it. Our GPs and also our local gym have scales that you can use too.

I think the important thing for weight loss is to try and find a way that you can use the same scales each time, as they're not all the same, and it would be a shame for you to think you'd put on weight just because the scales weren't all the same.

But you'll probably also see some people prefer not to weigh in at all, and go by measurements, or just how they see their clothes changing on them.

just your regular home scales will do. To be hinest its only the weight loss that counts and not your actual exact weight so if your scales are out a couple of pounds one way or the other it doesnt matter. I was weighing everyday for a while but Ihave quit doing that just now till I get past this little mental block thing I have going on - I am planning to weigh on new years day.

Back