Weigh In's

lottie*

Right I havnt weighed myself yet and am undecided whether to do it this time without weighing????

I know I am 11 stone something but have not weighed myself for a while.

I was wondering if anyone had done this based on dress size as I am considering taking a different approach to it this time??

Let me know xx

I havent done it on dress size but I only get weighed every fortnight. Some people like to see their loss tho cos it spurs them on, but im petrified of not losing a lot 1 wk and falling off the wagon, so fortnightly suits me. If your not bothered about numbers, do whats right for you, but I thought the chemist had to weigh you???? x

i thought you had to go for weekly WI at the chemist?????????

go on get weighed and stop keeping us all in suspenders!!! x

You love suspenders!

I would get weighed in if i were u. It took a lot of weightloss and weigh ins 4 me to drop from a 16 to a 14. Everyone is so different but its ur decision at the end of the day. Well done on ur loss so far.

Deffo get weighed - its more fun - and then u have a wee ticker and we can see it and tell u how well u are doing... and dropping dress sizes can take a while! x

Hey Lottie, I'm with Julz, get weighed so we can congratulate you on your losses.

It took me ages to drop dress sizes.

x

Back