Weighed in early...

Chelly my mum used to badger me about it too,just have to nod and say yeah like your listening lol

That amount in a week is fantastic well done you...i'm glad to know exante works then :D

And your stunning already,don't ever think you're not hun xxx

:talk017:Bloody nora lady what the hell have you been doing this week??

That is unreal, well done you, you lucky beggar!!:0clapper:

That definately deserves a :wee: and a:woohoo:
You should be over the moon, i am so happy for you and tell your mother to :ignore: lol

I had the the slower you lose it the better talk from a relative yesterday, this from a woman who has been going to sw for yrs and is bigger now than ever!! Whatever.:rotflmao:

Wow hun that is excellent. Well done. xx

Well Done Chelly....that is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Good luck for next week xx

omg thats soooo good wow.
bet your soooo happy well done hun!!!!!!!
you have made me really wanna carry on now id oubt i will lose that much first week but heel yeh im excited now roll on wed xx

Last edited:
Chelly that is just AWESOME!
So thrilled for you!
Good luck for this week!

fantastic loss chels - well done :D xx

WOWZA chels thats fantastic- im on exante too- so pleased to know it works! You must be feeling over the moon with a loss like that. All the best for next week (not that i need to wish you luck, you were great last time). xx

:talk017:Bloody nora lady what the hell have you been doing this week??

That is unreal, well done you, you lucky beggar!!:0clapper:

That definately deserves a :wee: and a:woohoo:
You should be over the moon, i am so happy for you and tell your mother to :ignore: lol

I had the the slower you lose it the better talk from a relative yesterday, this from a woman who has been going to sw for yrs and is bigger now than ever!! Whatever.:rotflmao:

The only thing ive done different this time from last is playing the wii fit!!!

haha i love when people who are trying to lose weight and arent suceeding start slabbering about your diet!!

WOWZA chels thats fantastic- im on exante too- so pleased to know it works! You must be feeling over the moon with a loss like that. All the best for next week (not that i need to wish you luck, you were great last time). xx

I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR!!!

how many wii fit hours did you put in turd face?

Thank you opps!!

Stinky.. dont get one unless you have the cash spare.. I bought mine last year and only played it once until i started dieting again!!

Back