weighed myself after a blip, and i'm lighter... surely thats not right?????

mrschatterbox

2012..my year2b a size 10
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Ok, so this is probably the silliest question i have asked as of yet... but i need to know..i weighed myself yesterday which was pretty much what i thought, and today i have had a good morning but gave in when my son had chips :break_diet: anyyyyway... i felt petty **** and got all emotional (why the eff do i do it, grrr) and i weighed myself again... the scales have shown i am 4lbs lighter than this time yesterday.... surely thats not right...checked scales...hubby weighed himself too and he's the same... Am i magic or is it a bit dodgy?? confused.com!!

when i say hubby is the same i meant as in he is the same as yesterday and the day before...not thats he's the same and lighter too lol

Anyone???????

Ooooh thanks for replying hon... I get weighed tmrw, oh god i hope it's a real loss... (crossing everything i can cross).:)

Have you drank less water (a pint weighs about a pound), or did you skip a shake to account for the chips? Other than that it could mean your good work other than the chips has led to a loss, and you didn't have enough chips to undo it?!

Don't complain!!

:)

Hehe thanks. I actually had more than chips, kinda more like a chip butty and chocolate..eeek. I know i know i'm a bad bad bad girl lol.. i have had 3ltrs of water too but i took weight loss tablet... it's dangerous to have ali and cd though which i only found out now so i wont be doing it again....as of 2mrw i am 100%

Last edited:
oh but i only had 2 shakes ;)

I'm 100% too as of tomorrow. I knew I'd picked today, but thought I'd been ok, however have just entered my food into myfitness pal, and it's come to 1200 calories almost!! Am so annoyed with myself!! No more, am back on track!!

:)

Just be careful Hun now you have the Taste for food it can only be a slippery slide before your hunger takes over if you don't pull it back and get straight back on cd properly xx

Back