Step 1 Sole Source + After a minor blip......I'm back.....for good!

chixie

Day 5 of SS+ for me again and it's all good! This diet really got to me a couple of weeks ago, and after bawling my eyes out for wanting a curry, I decided that maybe this wasn't for me and came off of plan. After getting Easter out of the way and having a massive heart to heart with my Consultant I thought that I would give it another go. I'm under threat of redundancy with my job at the moment and this may be subliminally what could have been bugging me, but I can't change it if it happens. I can change myself for the better by continuing to be on plan and that is exactly what I have chosen to do! I tested yesterday and was back in ketosis (yay!) and weighed today at 14st 2lbs. My starting weight early February was 16st so I have to keep going.....it works and no amount of food can take away this feeling that I have right now.....I'm more determined than ever to succeed!
It would be really good to have buddies to share the highs and lows with - I need the support more than ever!

I don't know if I'll be much use.....I keep half heartedly starting it and then coming off for an event or weekend away etc and then suddenly realising I've been off it for a month! I have gained loads back since November and I'm determined to do it again but finding it sooooo tough :( Maybe we could help each other? I'm going back on tomorrow......for the final time I hope. I think if I could do the first week then I'll be fine but 'something' always comes up after the first day or so! My next 'event' is a wedding on 27th April so I have time to lose some weight and be fully in the zone with no distractions. I'll be about a week behind you but I don't think it would matter? I have inspirational pics on here and a diary from before if you want to check out my previous results on CWP!

You sound just like me, so don't worry! At least you've done it before and got there which is really good
I think that the switch has finally turned on in my head which is why I'm finding the strength to follow the plan 100% this time. It's the most brutal diet that I've ever done but you get results and quickly. It takes a while to get your head around it but I think once it clicks, that's half the battle. It's not forever, so lets take it one day at a time eh? Share the pain between us?
Good luck for tomorrow, I'm rooting for you,

Thank you! I just started a new job so determined to do it this time and get myself feeling amazing again! From experience it will take a couple of weeks for me to notice a difference but the sooner I start the sooner I will feel better about myself!

The furthest I've got is 10 days before throwing a tantrum so I have to get to 14 days as I've heard that it gets easier
We'll do it, you've got me on your back now....!

Hi Guys
I hope you dont mind me joining in too.. This is my second time round and its so hard. I remember the first time i done it i felt it was easy but i think its cause i was losing it for my wedding. After my wedding i just went straight back on to eating again :cry:thats the worsed mistake! I started back on the CD just under 2weeks ago when i met my new consultant she weighed me and id put ALL my weight back on plus two more pounds!! So upset! My second weigh in is on tuesday...
Im not even craving chocolate and sweets im more craving stauff like roast dinners... When i want to eat i just have another sip of water... Remember if you REALLY need something to eat have an egg or half a can of tuna.. it wont knock you out of ketosix... Has any of you had any side effects?

Katie :)

Hi Katie, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!! We all need all the encouragement we can get to avoid caving to the cravings!
I did have a boiled egg earlier, only as I'd been doing lots of cleaning so overdid it! My CDC has told me to do it if I start to feel shaky. I know I should take it easy for the first 2 weeks but its easier said than done when the house needs cleaning and dogs need walking......very hard on less than 600 cals a day!
I struggled so much when I started in February and kept stop starting which made me feel worse. Two weeks ago i was bawling my eyes out cause i was so hungry and wanted a curry, which is pretty pathetic looking back on it. Now at almost 2 stones down its clicked and I'm going to grit my teeth and get on with it! This is not forever, I fully intend to go through the steps as per the plan to ensure I never end up back at 16 stone again.
Today's nearly over.......good luck guys x
Lisa x

Hello ladies! I'm on day 1....on my lunch break and sipping a banana shake! Had black coffee today and haven't been doing well with my water yet...Will have to up that! Feeling positive.....but then, it is only day 1!! I'm excited to get myself back into smaller clothes and generally feeling better! Partner is away until Wednesday night so he won't be around to distract me with thoughts of takeaway or going out for dinner! In fact, I am planning on getting an early night tonight which will probably be necessary if I'm hungry later!

Go Nikie!! Keep those positive thoughts going girl!
I'm really shocked that I've only felt hungry today when my next shake has been due....weird! However, note to self always mix the spicy tomato soup into a paste before adding the hot water. It was a bit grainy but I still troughed it! I don't weigh till Friday so I'm really hoping to be in the 13's by then!

Well done everybody! I started in Jan and shifted just over two stones, but like some of you had a bad couple of weeks leading up to and over Easter. Have been good and back on it got the last week or so though, so hoping to see a good loss at next WI. Remember every day down us a day closer to our dream figures!! Xx

Wow that's amazing in the 13,s that must inspire you to continue - I'm not getting weighed until Thursday - first weigh in !
I did lighter life eight years ago ( very similar) then first tried Cambridge last july but only lasted a few weeks as damaged my back and felt sorry for myself! Back problem restricted my movement hence another stone went on !! But determined to do it this time x
Like you said something has clicked in my head!
You all are so inspiring x
Thanks for your input it inspires me to continue ... X

Keep smiling - mummy sparkle x

Back