weighed.

mummytummy

Silver Member
Weighed in this morning at 15st 7lbs (or was it 6??? can't remember!) anyway that means I have still gained less than two stone, and now knowing baby is around 7-9lbs of this and I'm carrying lots of amniotic, fluid I'm very happy with my gain.
If i can just keep it too two stone in the next two weeks that would be great. Can't believe I have gained almost 2 stone less this time around and still managed to produce a bigger baby lol! Go figure!

Got this from the net.

Pregnancy Weight Gain: Where Does It Go?
Total weight gain during pregnancy includes six to eight pounds for the weight of the baby. The remaining weight consists of a higher fluid volume, larger breasts, larger uterus, amniotic fluid, and the placenta.

For women carrying one child approximately:

2.0 pounds goes to the uterus

1.5 pounds goes to the placenta

2.0 pounds goes to the breasts

8.0 pounds goes to blood and fluid

7.0 pounds goes to fat.

That means for me baby at approx 7lbs 13oz (say 8) plus extra 1lb for amniotic fluid? I should have gained adding it all up 29.5lbs...so you never know I may be around my pre pregnancy weight when baby is born.

I have decided that once I feel like me again and up too it I will be starting exante to loss weight. I have done a vlcd before so know what to expect. But when i start depends on how bfing goes this time and my recovery. I'm so looking forward to having more energy again!

Well done u, I've put on 1 stone so far got 6wks to go..

You have both done amazingly well;)I have been rubbish the last 2 weeks and have been afraid to weigh, up til now I have lost 13lbs and regained 13lbs with 10 weks to go, I am hoping to be 'better' behaved when the kids go back to school next week to try and do some damage lilitation:eek:
Well done again to both of you;)

I think you have all done so well at keeping your weight gains to a minimum during pregnancy. It's possibly one of the most difficult times to do so in a womans life. And I can honestly say that without this forum and watching that not everyone gains shed loads of weight whilst pregnant I probably would have really let go and gained about four stones again!

Thank you ladies! x

well done thats fab , wish i could say the same :0)xx

Welldone Hun!!!
I'm struggling a bit at the mo, and want to eat allllllll day long! But I weigh the same as when I conceived and at 20wks I guess that's not too bad, so I have 20 wks more to try and limit weight gain!

I too have seen that 'Pregnancy Weight Gain Info'. I remember getting all excited when I saw that and was convinced I'd lose 14+lbs straight after birth. But the reality was very different! lol With baby no.1 at 5days after birth I had lost 7lbs!!!!!! And the baby weighed 7lbs 6ozs, I was devastated!!! But around 2months after the birth I had naturally shed the 4stone I'd gained without even dieting!

Then with baby no.2 at 5days after giving birth I had lost 10lbs.... baby weighed 7lbs 9ozs and I had gained 1stone during that pregnancy. So I weighed roughly the same as prior to pregnancy give or take 4lbs. I then got depressed when bubba was around 2months old and piled on another couple of stone!!!! And that was where I was prior to this pregnancy! I wish I had a healthy relationship with food! lol

Sorry for my ramble Hun!!! xxx

Back