Weighing in daily

dryads

I sometimes find myself standing on the scales daily. When I am really trying I like to see how my effort is going on the scales.

So who else does this?

Nats xx

Me too!! I know people say u should weigh once a week but somehow I can never resist having a sneaky peek :)

Nope Im a once a week weigher - dont een have scales in the house, I leave them at my mums.

dryads said:
I sometimes find myself standing on the scales daily. When I am really trying I like to see how my effort is going on the scales.

So who else does this?

Nats xx

I do this everymorning im becoming obsessed really need to stop so i will see a differnce.x

I weigh daily, I feel it keeps me on track even if at the end of the week the whole weight loss may feel a little disappointing because it was no surprise

I generally weigh daily as well. Mostly it reassures me but occasionally I get frustrated when I appear to be 'stuck' on the same weight for four or five days.

Overall, it's good motivation for me to see how it's going and it means I don't have days where I can fall off the wagon.

I tend to do it a couple of times a week, but I only register my weekly weigh in. Now that I have scales that do my body fat, I'm hopefully going to be less disappointed if I have STS weeks, but if I had a STS week, I'd just ignore it and wait another week and carry on as normal - sometimes the body needs longer than a week to show results ^^

i to weigh myself every day. gives me an idea do i have more or less cals. i aim between 1200-1500. or do i push myself more at the gym.

I find it gives me motivation and I love to see how my weight changes daily etc. I really must be strict with myself on one week and see the difference.

I only weigh myself when I'm feeling slim... :D

But when I know I'm acting the eejit I weigh daily until I lose the excess on the excess if you know what I mean. ;) I never count that loss though, I just view it as a moment of madness and move on. My ma tells me she lost 2 pounds this week and then I found out she put on 9 this month so I see how she's fooling herself. :confused:

Do you use it for motivation or as a reminder to cop yourself on?

Back