Weighing........

slimforlive

Ok, just wanted to do a quick poll. So many people say on here 'don't weigh yourself at home', which I agree is probably the right thing to do. BUT I still weigh myself every night and every morning. ;)

So fess up - who else is a secret weigher? Please don't let me be out here on my own:wave_cry:

:scale:

I'm with you Sharon, I weigh every day, just once though in the morning. Works for me as I can see the lbs coming off and I am able to deal with it when the scales don't move.

Georgie x

I weigh myself every morning and i have to as it helps me keep on track( seeing results) . For the last couple days i've stayed the same and its making me want to pack it in, kind of feeling whats the point

I weigh myself a couple of times per week. I used to weigh more but because my loss has slowed up so dramatically i found it was actually demotivating me. Also, i have found that sometimes the scales have hardly moved but i have continued to lose inches so, for me, it is better to try and focus on the whole package as it were, rather than just the weight lost!:D

I weigh myself every morning...it helps to keep me on track.

I weigh myself every morning. Did it through CD, and now still weigh daily.

Not sure I could have done the diet, or maintained without it.

Phew - well I'm glad it's not just me. It keeps me motivated too! And as long as it does I'll continue doing it :)

xxx

I don't even have scales at home so can't weigh.

I am a nurse though and we have scales on the ward so no doubt when I go back to work in a week or so, I'll be tempted then.

I weigh myself every morning to help keep me on track. If I have a bad week, I use the ketostix to remind myself that I am still buring fat and that I am just holding onto water. In all honesty, I wouldn't get through this diet if all I had was a weekly weigh in. I need to see those losses much more regularly to keep me motivated and focused.

I weigh myself a couple of times per week. I used to weigh more but because my loss has slowed up so dramatically i found it was actually demotivating me. Also, i have found that sometimes the scales have hardly moved but i have continued to lose inches so, for me, it is better to try and focus on the whole package as it were, rather than just the weight lost!:D

Shouldn't you be on 1000 Plan now you are BMI of 25?

That could be why your weight loss has slowed down.

Back