Weight fluctuation

Yes

Stay off the scales! :) Weight varies a lot during the day. A cup of coffee weighs half a pound, a litre of water weighs 2.2lbs. So if you've got a strong bladder (and if you haven't yet, you soon will ;)), just having something to drink makes a huge difference to your weight. If you must weigh in every day, do it just once at the same time every day, wearing approximately the same amount of clothing. :)

I would recommend naked in the morning after a wee.

I get a pretty accurate and consistent weigh in that way.

I would recommend naked in the morning after a wee.

I get a pretty accurate and consistent weigh in that way.

LOL - in my opinion, that's the most accurate weigh in you can do... ;)

After telling people at work I drink around 6 litres of water a day... someone googled how much 2 litres of water weighs and apparently it tops up at a whopping 4lbs! That's only for 2 litres!!! Morning weigh ins are fab!

Last edited:
Me too! I then googled it myself as I thought it was some joke! Especially as I have 6 litres a day, so if I have a bad weigh in I'm tempted to say well 12lbs of it is water :D lol!!!!

Absolutely. My WI is in the evening and I tend to weigh 8lbs more on my CWDC's scales with clothes and shoes on than I do on my own scales, without clothes, first thing in the morning - even after calibrating my own scales!

Back