Weight Fluctuations? Advice from anyone? x

x89amandax

Hellooooo

Ive started WW on monday 26.10.09 so im just over a week in and my first WI was - 4lbs which was great!

My question is... ive stuck to my 20 points a day often saving some ive not used. However today i weighed myself and ive put 1lb on... I know its only 1lb but has any1 else experienced seeing their weight go up for no reason? Im sticking to plan and going to continue just has kinda put me off after seein my weight fluctuate back up again...

Easy answer is STAY OFF THE SCALES :whoopass:

Seriously stick to a once a week weigh in, DONT be tempted by a mid week peek unless you can ignore the results. Your weight can and will fluctuate from day to day depending on a load of factors.

Weigh yourself on your wi day and dont go on the scales til the next one.

I think im gunna have to get my OH to hide the scales cos i do weigh myself alot, Im going to try not too i just cant help feeling 20 points is too many , ive had my full 20 points the past few days and my weights up a lb whereas when i was having 16-18 it was going down easy, i know ive not given it enough time to judge but i might see how it goes stay off the scales and see what happens

Your weight can change throughout one week , better of waiting for weigh in

You must eat all your points other wise if u do start staying the same etc and u need to drop points what will you drop to if u already cut down ?

x

Hello

I'm a serial weigher and proud of it :D ... but like Sandy says you can only do it if you can ignore the gains when you haven't been bad - there's no reason why sometimes our bodies retain more water etc .... so don't worry and just keep sticking to your points - this diet works :)

Twigs
xx

Thanks Twiggy , I will ignore it and wait for my proper weigh in next week to judge it , I did CD and weighed myself most days and once id done it a while and new it worked if i only had small losses or STS i didnt care i think its just cos ive only just started .... The reason why im questioning my 20 points is cause when i input my weight on WW online it told me i needed to recalculate my points but when i did it still said 20?? I was expecting it to go down thats all

Back