Weight gain after

Whirly

Hi all,

i am new to lipotrim but confused about all the people who say they lost it and piled it all on again after they stopped? I usually ave no problem with my weight and quite easily hover around 11 stone size 12 without much effort until I fell pregnant again and piled on over 5 stone without much effort!! Post baby I went back to eating normally and easily lost 2 1/2 stone so using lipotrim to lose the last 3 more quickly but I am worried that when I stop despite eating normally and healthily the weight will go back on as they say this diet slows your metabolism?

any replies greatly appreciated.
Cathryn x

Whirly said:
Hi all,

i am new to lipotrim but confused about all the people who say they lost it and piled it all on again after they stopped? I usually ave no problem with my weight and quite easily hover around 11 stone size 12 without much effort until I fell pregnant again and piled on over 5 stone without much effort!! Post baby I went back to eating normally and easily lost 2 1/2 stone so using lipotrim to lose the last 3 more quickly but I am worried that when I stop despite eating normally and healthily the weight will go back on as they say this diet slows your metabolism?

any replies greatly appreciated.
Cathryn x

As far as I know, the only reason people pile it back on is because they return to the eating habits that made them overweight in the first place! That's why it's so important to do the refeed week properly and then to choose how you want to maintain your loss. If you've never had a problem before getting pregnant, then you can probably just return to your normal eating habits, you lucky thing ;) Most people plan to move from Lipotrim to Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Calorie Counting etc. You could just weigh yourself once a month and if it starts creeping up, cut back a little on what you're eating. Buti don't think it's anything "scientific" that causes the weight gain.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Where have u read/heard that LT slows ur metabolism? I've never heard this before. As Squishy said, I believed that people regain weight due to returning to bad habits x

Hi,

i have googled loads re this diet and it has been mentioned loads. Probably just an excuse by those who have over eaten?

Whirly said:
Hi,

i have googled loads re this diet and it has been mentioned loads. Probably just an excuse by those who have over eaten?

I would say that's the case alright. I did Lipotrim 5 years ago for my wedding and put all the weight back on over the next few years. But this was totally my own fault for making terrible food choices, and it won't be happening this time!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I was watching a documentary that studied weight and they found that people who had been overweight for a long time, their bodies got used to being a certain weight and thought that weight was normal and healthy. So when they lost weight, their bodies thought that there was something seriously wrong with this and made them constantly hungry in an effort to get them to go back to their old weight! So unfortunately it might be a constant struggle for some of us, specially those like me who have been overweight all their lives. On the positive side, if your 'normal' weight is only 11 stone Whirly then thats what your body will probably try to get back to :)

I am back on it since losing three stone back in august. i think it las sped up my metabolism because i had a few bad weeks and thought i had least but on a stone. decided to do it for two weeks and then week refeed because i have a wedding in scotland and they have not seen me yet and would like another half stone off. went to chemist today and since august have only put on 1.7kg so really pleased with that

There is one thing that will cause the weight to go back on - and it's nothing to do with your metabolism. If you return to eating as you did, you'll put the weight back on and it's as simple as that.

Interestingly - this sort of worrying about the future is a form of self sabotage. Concentrate solely in the job in hand and give consideration to how you are going to maintain - but in a positive way not a negative panicking way

Lots of luck to you

There is one thing that will cause the weight to go back on - and it's nothing to do with your metabolism. If you return to eating as you did, you'll put the weight back on and it's as simple as that.

Interestingly - this sort of worrying about the future is a form of self sabotage. Concentrate solely in the job in hand and give consideration to how you are going to maintain - but in a positive way not a negative panicking way

Lots of luck to you

I agree totally - focus on today :)

Back