Weight in after hols

jackie2029

Lost 3lb today yeahhh 23lb in 5 weeks but actually 4 as had a week off for a long weekend away, have to tell you i was really looking forward to it, the eating and drinking after 3 1/2 weeks on LT, i was like a woman possess! however didnt enjoy it and wasnt worth coming off the diet. I put on 8lb during the 5 day hol (although managed to lose plus more thank god) but didnt enjoy the food, felt very guilty and pretty disgusted with myself for wat i ate/drank so anyone thinking of coming off it for a weekend id suggest you dont, not enjoyable and not worth it, i was soooo glad to get back on the diet and back in control and losing! Also very pleased as another of my mates has jumped on board so its 'watch out' the three amigos are on a mission! good luck with your weigh in guys x

Well done hunni....good loss.. hope the rest of your holiday went swimmingly and you feel fab!!! Yeah, funny how your whole outlook on food changes isnt it

Fair play to you to for going straight back at it, I couldn't get back into after my two week holiday but I'm trying to grab it with both hands now and try again.

Lost 3lb today yeahhh 23lb in 5 weeks but actually 4 as had a week off for a long weekend away, have to tell you i was really looking forward to it, the eating and drinking after 3 1/2 weeks on LT, i was like a woman possess! however didnt enjoy it and wasnt worth coming off the diet. I put on 8lb during the 5 day hol (although managed to lose plus more thank god) but didnt enjoy the food, felt very guilty and pretty disgusted with myself for wat i ate/drank so anyone thinking of coming off it for a weekend id suggest you dont, not enjoyable and not worth it, i was soooo glad to get back on the diet and back in control and losing! Also very pleased as another of my mates has jumped on board so its 'watch out' the three amigos are on a mission! good luck with your weigh in guys x

Well done you - at least you have back-up buddies now to help you back on track:D

Well done on getting back on track so quickly! Hope you enjoyed the break!

well done Jackie stick at it now for the duration and it will soon be gone x

thanks guys head down now for next 3 months x

well done hun :)

Well done Jackie that really is great getting straight back on xx

couldnt wait Tracey just didnt feel good eating knowing i had lost so much and had lots more to lose, bring it on!

awww me goin away in 6 weeks really dont no what to expect weather im gonna feel different bout food i bloody hope so! think your fab getin bk in the lt waggon, im more hopefull now about my eatin habbits changin xx

i made the mistake of not thinking about wat i was eating and let the cravings id had control me, meant i ate a lot of crap as if it was my last meal ever!! not a good move, next time round i wont make that same mistake, ive found ive changed in my head about food which i suppose is wat its all about in the end cos i only want to do this diet once, good luck hun youl be fine x

That is really good tht you just got right back on it well done you

thanks blue think you get to a point where its either mess about and stay FAT or just do it and stop messing lol

Back