Weight loss Diary & General musings...

the cd water flavouring has citric acid in it too. and i'm unusual but i always feel hungrier if i have it, so i don't any more.

I thought that spangles but I couldn't check when I was at work, must be a very small amount so it doesn't affect ketosis. I have the CD orange water flavourings but don't have it much, its more of a treat thing for me, I've always liked water so it doesn't bother me much.

Had my weigh in tonight and lost 1.25lbs so I'm pretty chuffed with that as I had my Xmas dinner including the carbs, just happy I didn't gain! I'm 1lb away from being in the 15's which is a huge thing for me as I don't remember a time in my adult life being there.

I'm debating coming out of ketosis Friday night/ Saturday so I can drink NYE, we are hosting an Alice in wonderland themed fancy dress party and I would like to have a few drinks, I'm not going to go crazy but I want to make sure I'm fully out of ketosis so nothing bad will happen that will ruin my night!

Yay update that signature wit your good news :)

Thanks!

Just updated it now :D
Hopefully I'll scrape through new years aswell if I do decide to drink.

I woke up this morning with a weird red mark on my face, it looks like a burn and its going up past my nose and to my eyebrow, no idea how it got there :(

Hello I'm here to follow your progress chick ;) well done on your loss I'm well impressed I gained 7 lbs in 4 days lol I just love food I suppose.

I just ordered the chilli from S&S one for 99p a sample one.. Till then I will deal with the shakes :)
My diary is in the exante forum Danii's 10 stone 10 lbs diary.. :)

I will read your diary from the start later on this evening, I need to go to Topshop for new jeans :)
X

Ooo new jeans? Have you gone down a size ;)

I was really realllly tempted to eat more over Xmas but thankfully I didn't, would've been happy to stay the same but really chuffed a lost even if it is a little!

I ordered the samples too, I got one of each of the meals, 2 of the bars, and 2 cereal shakes. Shakes were abit tasteless but everything else was lush!

Hehe look at us - we should be getting paid for this slim and save promotion! X

Haha or atleast some freebies!

I just found the coolest website

WeightMirror - Weight loss simulation and makeover tool

You can upload a pic then set your weight and your weight lose goal and it shows you what you'll look like. I really wanna do it but I have no proper full body pictures of myself apart from my before pics at home so I'll have to wait til I finish work, boo :(
I might make a piccy then stick it up on the fridge to motivate me! Or depress me lol

Ooo new jeans? Have you gone down a size ;)

I was really realllly tempted to eat more over Xmas but thankfully I didn't, would've been happy to stay the same but really chuffed a lost even if it is a little!

I ordered the samples too, I got one of each of the meals, 2 of the bars, and 2 cereal shakes. Shakes were abit tasteless but everything else was lush!
I'm a size 12 now :) was a tight 14 before I don't wear jeans really live in black leggings but treating myself.

I may buy the SS bars next month the bars are so handy when your out... How much water do u drink aday? I'm struggling today x

I try to drink 2.5 which can be really hard if I'm at home and distracted, if I'm at my desk at work I can easily drink 2 litres before I get home!

I find it helps when I drink my water to take more gulps than I usually would, for example before the diet I would probably have one mouthful, now I try to take 3-4 at a time. Might be a little strange but it works for me.

Happy days had an email from SS they have dispatched my meals already only ordered at 9:30 this morning.. Plus a lady rang me back today she was very nice and chatty said the chilli was spicey ;) mmmm I will pretend I'm eating a curry without the naan then lol..

I drink from my 2 litre water bottle most times but will aim for 2 litres when I get in.. Are u enjoying the diet? When do u want to reach goal? Summer would be great :)

Mine was despatch today too :D 14 meals and 14 bars! I'll mix them in with my usual CD stuff so they should last me the month or so.

Yeah I take a 2ltr bottle to work with me and drink straight from that so I can see how much I've had.

I am enjoying it, the food isn't bad and the results are amazing! I want to lose another stone at least by my brothers 18th bday on the 8th of Feb, I'm already eyeing up a dress I want to wear ;)

I'm hoping to be 12 stone by my friends wedding in May and 10-11 in July for a family holiday to Spain! Would be lovely to chill out by the pool in a cosi and not worry about what anyone else thinks for a change :)

Mine was despatch today too :D 14 meals and 14 bars! I'll mix them in with my usual CD stuff so they should last me the month or so.

Yeah I take a 2ltr bottle to work with me and drink straight from that so I can see how much I've had.

I am enjoying it, the food isn't bad and the results are amazing! I want to lose another stone at least by my brothers 18th bday on the 8th of Feb, I'm already eyeing up a dress I want to wear ;)

I'm hoping to be 12 stone by my friends wedding in May and 10-11 in July for a family holiday to Spain! Would be lovely to chill out by the pool in a cosi and not worry about what anyone else thinks for a change :)
As great goals chick and all achieveable for you... I'm home now and reading a success story in the Bella magazine a 26 year old girl called Sarah lost 8st on CD from 20stone 12stone stories like this make me stick to the diet :) she looks fab to.

Wheres your dress from?

Have u seen their new offer - free nx day delivery if order 4 weeks worth!

Its a black & white rockabilly style flare dress from ebay ;)
I'll post a link if I can find it again ha
I read a success story on the CD website about a girl that was on take me out and went from a size 22 before she went on there to a 12 I think, was really cool because I used to watch the show and had no idea!

Typical now I've put my order through! Tsk lol

Lara1986 said:

Oh no I made my order last night and didn't see that offer :( nevermind. Hopefully mine will come tomorrow. 28 meals to have with my cd products.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Tried on my Costume for NYE tonight with make up and I'm sooooo pleased with it!
Here's some piccys :)

Attachments

• 20111229_232859.jpg
    20111229_232859.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20111229_233020.jpg
    20111229_233020.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 20111229_233555.jpg
    20111229_233555.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited: