Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Feeling abit meh today, wish it was my weigh in day but have to wait til tomorrow :(
Not feeling optimistic as the wii fit says I've only lost a 1lb! Last week it said I'd lost 8 when I' actually lost 5 so going by that rate it looks like I'll be staying the same!
Will try not to think about it too much I know what scales are like but I won't be a happy bunny if I've stuck 100% and lost nothing!
Third week curse?

WI fit lies!! Honestly! It just likes to comment sometimes haha

Cheer up hun, all get days like that unfortunately x x x

Morning Krissy,
just had a read of your diary, you have done so well :D
Very inspirational keep up the good work
kaz:)

I know I cant trust the damn thing! Gunna try to get back into my exercise routine now and see if it will be nice to me, maybe its sulking because I hadn't use it in 4 days hmmm...

Lunch today!

ForumRunner_20120125_103040.jpg

Krissy that pic of your lunch reminds me, I tried the crisps as per your instructions last week but it went horribly wrong, think they were too thick or something cuz they were soggy!!

BUUUUTTT last night I tried your poppadom idea with the slim and save chilli, it was amazing and actually felt like I was eating a real poppadom! so thanks for the tips!!!!

Glad you liked it hun!
The crisps are the same as poppadoms only smaller, make sure they're really thin thou :)

Amazing! Wish I was as lever as you to think of making then into food. Totally impressed!!! Xxx

Morning hon your lunch looked yummy :) I'm sure u will do fine at weigh in I will pop back later to see how well uve done . X

Good Luck for your weigh in today xxx

Thanks everyone,
Wii fit said I've gained a pound yesterday :'( waaaaah!
Was after all my water and 2 shakes so hopefully that's why.
So nervous now! Only 2lb to get my 3 stone and I'll be gutted if I don't

Weigh in is later tonight so might pop to hobby craft on the way and treat myself to something pretty

Got my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks doll!

I'M OVULATING!!!

And today is when I'm at my eggy peak,

Looking back at my losses the lowest ones I've had haven't been when I'm on TOTM but when I'm ovulating, could that really be it?

Find out tonight I suppose...

Ooo interesting... How do u know u are ovulating though??

rah!!!!!!!

yup - do you remember Illa? She used to say that ovulation can cause water retention. Basically anything that causes a big change in hormones can cause it.

I have a lil app on my phone that works out the dates based on when you period started & ended, not sure if its 100% accurate but its there abouts.

Ohhh yes I remember her! Glad I'm not just being insane trying to rationalise a weigh in I haven't had yet, well not completely insane anyway!

Good luck for your weigh in Hun. Let us know how u get on xxx

3lbs off!

I think my jaw actually dropped!

Hit my 3 stone goal aswell yaaaaay :D

Back