Weight loss Diary & General musings...

:553:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:talk017::party0038:

hehe aww thanks :)

I'm sure well chuffed! So, whats your 3stone lost present to yourself going to be?! :D

Ooooo I'm not sure, will have to have a serious think on that one *rubs chin*

Well, actually I did go to hobby craft and get a few bits before my weigh in lol, there is a sale though so maybe I should get more....

Fantastic news!! So pleased for you!!! I hope I do as well as you have xxxx

Oh you clever clever girl, how chuffed are you? That's 3.5lbs a week, that's a stunning average. I'll go back to my packs of butter (my fav comparison) 7 packets every blimmin week!

You're my hero! Xxxx

Ps what did you buy?

Hehehhe wi fit take that! X x xx smiles for u over here. Xx

That's so awesome :) Well done xxx

congrats krissy!!! you're still doing so well!! yay xx

Aww thanks all! You've put a big smile on my face this morning ^_^
I'm really happy with my loss, only 1.5 til I see the 14s so excited :D

I got 2 little cross stitch kits with some blank cards and some fimo for an order I need to finish this weekend.
May have to add a new pair of work boots as these one are starting to talk!

Little things I've noticed:

*I can fit a normal size bath towel around me
*I can see my collar bone
*I can feel my ribs
*I've had to change my rings to different fingers
*I have more energy
*My stomach is flatter, I don't see a huge bulge when I look down, I see the top of my legs when I'm sitting down

You must be so pleased :)

Little things make a big difference :)

xx

Yes yes yes brilliant keep writing these things down as you notice them- excellent points to remember. X x

It just little things like that I think of that make me smile through out the day, like when I'm moisturising I can feel my collar bone now its so weird. Trying to look after myself better in other ways too, exfoliating, moisturising etc etc
Working towards a new me!

You are going to make a brill CDC if you do decide on doing that x

Hey Krissy,

Big congrats on hitting the 3stone that's a fantastic achievement!! And are you thinking about becoming a CDC? If so I really think you should go for it, you're so supportive to everyone on here you'd be fab!!!

Also, anything you want to know about ovulation I'm your gal :D best way to tell without going down the road of taking your temperature everyday is just to check your cervical mucus. TMI alert now....you'll feel wetter when you're ovulating, your 'discharge' will be thin and slippy like egg white as opposed to sticky and white or non existent the rest of the month. The egg white mucus helps the little swimmers on their journey to the jackpot :D

Anyway, 3 stone, well done!!!! And BMI below 40, that's my next target! xxx

Thanks!

Yeah I got all the goo, always a nice reminder!
I looked up a lot of it and got the app on phone because we were trying for a baby at one point.
Although we didn’t put much effort into it tbh lol.
Too young for a baby really but we worried we wouldn’t be able to have kids which made me look into the ovulation thing.

You dont have far to go until you get there! Are you on 810 at the mo or did you go straight on to ss?

Got myself some bits from asda!
Really need jumpers and only have 3 which I have been wearing every day to work cos its so cold!
I usually wear 2 jumpers and 2 tshirts so I look as big as I was before LOL
Got some new bras aswell cos the bf said I had alot of room in the cups, thanks babe ¬_¬ tskk

Attachments

• treats.jpg
    treats.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 35
Pretty colours :)
Yea I dropped a cup too :-/

Back