Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Love the dress hunni, it's beautiful xxx

Thank you :)
Its from Monsoon & its free delivery for a limited time too x

Dress is gorge, I keep thinking of buying a nice top of a smaller size to give me insentive to keep going!!!

I never have on a diet before through fear of wasting it.
But now I am the opposite, I don't want to buy clothes in my size now through fear I will shrink out of them too soon

I am the same I won't buy clothes now apart from trousers lol I do have some tops that fit as been in the wardrobe so long cos they didn't fit!! But hey girl u are doing so well u should buy those smaller clothes!! I will wait Untill I am out of the 20 sizes before I start buying clothes lol

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm a loose size 20 but a tight 18, now buying anything else until my bottoms are an 18!

I think that's when I will start buying when I get to an 18 lol can't wait to get to that size, 26 at the mo so long way to go lol!

Love that dress Krissy, I've been toying with the idea of getting a target dress from the karen millen outlet shop on ebay! x

Go for it :)
I'm hoping seeing as the one I got was from monsoon it will hold the value abit when I sell it after I hopefully shrink out of it!

Weigh in tonight! Need 1.75lbs to see that 14 stone, fingers and toes crossed!

Good Luck hunni xxx

Gd luck for wi later!!!

My arms are aching now...........its the longest drum roll in history!! x

Take a break, I'll drum for a while :D c'mon Krissy!!!!

LOL aww bless ya! Was so tired last night just went to bed and done some x-stitching like the granny I am!

I lost 1.75lbs :)
Just enough to see the 14's
But still not a very impressive loss aye!
Always rubbish on my 4th weigh ins but I saw the 14's yay!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120203_082018.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120203_082018.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 20120202_175528.jpg
    20120202_175528.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Well done hun that's great that u are in the 14s! And a loss is a loss so its great!!!

Back