Weight loss Diary & General musings...

I think I have lost 9 now!
Not all from the boobies, mostly from the back and sides, I think I have dropped maybe one cup size

Just seen your weigh in....congratulations on getting into the 14's. You totally deserve it Hun xxxxxx

Thank you :)

I've lost 5" off my boobs but I've also just finished breastfeeding so that might have contributed. My 38 bra fits me again!! Haven't worn it since before I got pregnant. Cup size I've went from a G to probably an E as my F cups are baggy. Very attractive. Still got 6 stone to go, I'll be lucky to be a B cup by the time I'm finished.

I'd be happy being a b or C at finish I think, would like rather nice on a size 12ish frame ;)

Just had a cup of golden veg water flavouring, its ok actually. Not amazing but its alright
I told my CDC about my cravings for food this week and she said it might be cos I'm so cold so she recommended I this is get rid of some of my cravings. Fills me up abit and makes me feel like I'm eating soup but would still like something solid.

My goal this week is to get back into wii fit which I have been avoiding the last week, so cold when I get home all I wanna do is sit on the sofa and snuggle up under a blanket, not jump around like a loony for an hour even though I know it will warm me.

When I was a skinny minny at 9st 2 my boobs were a 32f after breast feeding 2 - now having fed another 2 I am currently in a 34g but that is loose on me back wise, but not cup wise! I always loved my boobs but at 45 and 4 children later I think an uplift and implant would be required lol. Way too scared for surgery though a good bra will do me!

Morning chick :) another great weightloss again xx

Hi! I've loved reading your diary, got started with it last night and just finished it now! got me all ready to get started today :)

I'm worried that I won't loose that much boob, I wear a 34GG/H now, and my Mum wears a similar size but when she was 7st 5 (she's shorter than me at 5ft 3) she was still a E cup! Hopefully they'lll shrink proportionally with me.

Right well where do I begin with this post....
Friday night, thought everything was going fine, had my 1 and a half shakes at work and was going to have the rest at home but without going into too much detail I got very upset and spent the evening crying and having anxiety attacks at home on my own. Couldn't stomach anything else so that's all I had all day.
Saturday I didn't feel much better, I was out 6 hours dress shopping and hated everything I loved online, hated my body and myself with every new dress I tried on. I've been thinking too far ahead to where I wanna be that I thought I would look good in things I still don't have the body for. It was depressing realising although I have lost 3 stone I haven't really changed that much. I still feel massively fat.
I had a small skinny latte from starbucks while I was out that I didn't finish and a shake when I got home.
I did eventually find a really lovely dress in next, its not anything like what I was looking for its a sort of 1940s pin up housewifey thing, not glam enough for a party, more casual but it did somewhat restore my faith that I look better than when I started. I bought some navy tights and bright red shoes to go with it, gunna make some sparrow accessories too.
We were meant to be going to an engagement party saturday night which I got all dressed up for, walked outside and realised we were snowed in. Thats when I caved and ordered a take away. I only had chicken and lettuce but still felt abit bad about it so it was more like a day on 810, didn't have any more shakes after that though, felt like I was punishing myself. I know I should've had them.
Back on track Sunday, had my 3 and just about enough water I think, still feeling a little down now and again but trying to distract myself from it all. Going out for another meal on Wednesday that I'm looking forward too more than I probably should. Debating whether to come of Saturday to drink at my brothers party though if I'm honest I'm more interesting the buffet than the alcohol :(
I know I will feel differently on the night because I will be seeing so many I haven't for ages and it will be nice because they will see the difference... I dunno I just feel abit lost.

aw hun, not a good weekend.

on the plus side, a chicken salad really isn't that bad, and 3 stone really is a lot!

it is depressing when you've been on this diet for a while and you realise how much further you still have to go, but please try and remember how far you have come. and that even when having a bad day you made a reasonably healthy choice.

you will get through this and come out the other side smaller and triumphant.x

I've been feeling a bit lost all week too. Had my "will i, wont i" moment on Saturday when it came to food. I ended up with a chinese and a couple of biscuits, and it was all rubbish.

Spent 4 hours wandering around the shops on Saturday trying on clothes and I felt like a beached whale in everything. So I bought loads of shoes instead.

Still feeling a bit bleh today but hoping it will pass. Hope your day gets better dollypops xx

Oh hun I hope u are ok??? 3 stone is a help of a lot of weight to loose, but I know how u feel as don't feel different after loosing nearly 4! Sorry that doesn't help, I stay away from clothes lol never liked clothes shopping anyway am more a shoe girl!!!! U should feel proud of what u have done so far and chicken salad is all gd! Keep at it hun I think we all have blips now and then! Keep smiling and hope u are having a gd day today xxxx

oh honey, that sucks... but you know the route to the body you want is the one you're on. you just have to keep doing what you've been doing, and wait. the rest will happen automatically. do some maths - how many months til goal?

Sweetie I'm thinking of you. Feel your bad day feelings but don't for a second let them overshadow what you've achieved. As I read I was worried about how it was going to play out. But I can honestly say after the feelings you described preceding it - what you decided to order n eat was excellent and I'm proud of you. Sending love your way, hope you cheer up xxx

Oh Honey

Has everyone had a bleurgh weekend or is that my imagination. I was so emotional yesterday, spent most of the day wailing my heart out and feeling decidedly elephant like. I was totaly opposite though. I had a crisis of confidence over ADDING food feeling I should go back to my SS+ land of 4 packs. I felt like my clothes were tight, I had a muffin top over my jeans and generally dont feel much better today.

I think the weather really doesnt help either.

Chin up darling - tomorrow is a new day. So, we have go to march on. The weight needs to go, so its years on slimming world or similar, or months on CD...thats the choice isnt it?

Big hugs!

Last edited:
Hmmm perhaps the moon business Kay speaks affected us all?! It's a strange coincidence that this weekend has been a rough one for many of us!

Absolutely the moon's fault, I was on a total downer too.

Could be relevant I suppose, will have to keep an eye on that sneaky moon.
Diet wise I know I won't be coming off, even if I do have a few 810 days here and there I want this too much too quit... only 5 months to go and I will be there.
Shouldve been abit happier clothes shopping cos I tried on a pair of 18's in dorothy perkins and they fit, abit tight but they done up! Wish I bought em now though cos wearing jeans that are way too big isn't really flattering!
I'll put a piccy on of dress & shoes I bought in the end, it actually looks really nice but the pictures are really crap.
I know today is going to be a rubbish work day though, we have our 'accountant' come in on Tuesdays and she's a pain in the arse...

My pretty dress navy tights and red shoes... And cat

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120207_083630.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120207_083630.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20120207_083659.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120207_083659.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 68
Back