Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Thanks hun! :D

That is absolutely fab hunni!!!! I'm super chuffed for you - you totally deserve to be safe in the 14s this week! Well done you!!! :D

That is absolutely fab hunni!!!! I'm super chuffed for you - you totally deserve to be safe in the 14s this week! Well done you!!! :D

Thanks sweets, hows your week been? x

Amazing news!!! You soooo deserve this, I'm soooo chuffed for you xxx

Very kind of you to say thank you :D

Thanks sweets, hows your week been? x

My week has been pretty good diet wise! Loving the slim and save products. My tastebuds are pretty happy with it :D

Workwise, its dragged in! lol!

Well done! well on the way for reaching your target :)

is July 31st an important date for you too? we have pretty close goals and the same target date!

You are awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome :D xx

Fantastic girlie well done you so pleased for u :)

Wow super loss :) well into the 14's now x

Yaaaay well down :)

welll done!! that is awesome. throw some of that good luck my way!!! you must be sooo pleased!!! xxx

Thank you my lovelies!
Feels so weird saying I'm 14stone 10!
I don't feel any different, must be to do with the fact I dress like a hobo for work. 5 jumpers, leggings, jeggings and jeans (which are still loose on top of the layers!).

I'm no longer clinically obese, I am now just obese until 11stone7 when I'll be overweight, hip hip hooray lol

Really looking forward to the party Saturday! My outfit is lovely, I want to wear it everyday but its too cold! Just hoping it doesn't snow any more, it is beautiful out in London today but I don't want it to stop anyone coming to the party!
My mums doing chicken at the buffet so I can have a little munch if I want too, I'm not going to beat myself up over a little bit of chicken if I want some but I'm going to take tetras or bar aswell.

Bet it's a nice feeling tho.

Have to take some pictures at your party so we can see you in your lovely outfit

X

Will take loads of pics!
Might even take my dslr cos I won't have to worry about getting drunk and dropping/losing it lol

Oooh well done beautiful lady! What a fantastic place to be before the "partay". Looking forward to seeing the pics, I'm sure being in the 14's will give you an extra wiggle xx

well done my lovely fab loss and have fun tonight x

Have a great time slinking through the party hun!

Lets hope you get some really nice compliments to give you an even bigger boost for next week!

Back