Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Can't wait to get into those 16's lol. Might seem huge to some people but its a massive achievement for me coming from a size 22

Been sneakily googling wedding bits all morning at work, so many ideas!

Krissykat said:
Can't wait to get into those 16's lol. Might seem huge to some people but its a massive achievement for me coming from a size 22

Been sneakily googling wedding bits all morning at work, so many ideas!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ha ha re looking at all things weddings! This morning I have been trying to sort out my wedding fayre on 18th March. I have been a bit tied up with couples and haven't quite got all the exhibitors I want, but getting there!

Check out www.assassynation.co.uk she is one of my favourite photographers! We are featured in wedding ideas magazine this month, so I must remember to get a tonne of copies to spread around the place!

Exciting stuff! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow I love her work, very different! I could never get a normal photographer, just wouldn't suit me at all ;)
She's abit out of my price range though :(
Looking at around £900 max probably for a photographer, even with her discount still couldn't afford her!
Might try to see if she will budge a little, might be worth a try!

Going to my first wedding fayre on sunday! Very excited :)
Whats your company name I'll have a look out for you in the mag or do you have a website? x

Oops damn phone!

Didn't mean to end do abruptly! What about dresses? Have you got any ideas?

Happy to help and recommend - I live and breathe weddings 24/7 ha ha!

XxxxX

Could use all the help I can get so please feel free to post away lol.

Any nice venues you know of that are reasonable?

Dresses I'm thinking of either a big princess dress with corset top or a rockabilly dress small top and big fluffy pettitcoat bottom! Can't try anything on until I reach my goal weight though ;)

Oh and I lost 5lbs woooop :D

Ooh fab on the weight loss hunny well done!!! Shame about the theatre not being that gd, can't imagine it being as jumpy as the film!!!!
So exciting about all the wedding plans, have u got a date in mind? So love wedding dress shopping, I never got my dream wedding so have said when I get to goal I want to try on wedding dresses and have photos done lol

Aww thats a fab idea!
We are looking for around late May - August 2013, all I have been doing is wedding searches since friday lol.

I really wanna see the film aswell, they can't do much as much on stage as they can in film obviously but I did expect abit more!

oh god - Candy Anthony... i just could not justify spending £3000+ on a dress. But her frocks are heartbreakingly gorgeous.

Great ideas and suggestions :) well done on your 5lb loss that's amazing x

spangles said:
oh god - Candy Anthony... i just could not justify spending £3000+ on a dress. But her frocks are heartbreakingly gorgeous.

I do agree Spangles very expensive - probably why I have only had one here!

I always wanted one of the leopard print ones with the red underskirt :)

Congratulations on the WI hunni! I'm trying to refrain from looking at wedding stuff for you because my OH will have heart palpatations if he see's me looking at it! pmsl!!!

Wow they are purrrrty!
But yeah 3k on a dress I'll wear once, not gunna happen lol.

I'm in south east london, don't mind travelling out abit sorta kent way for a more country based wedding.

So how about it spangles, fancy doing my wedding flowers ;)

Congratulations on the WI hunni! I'm trying to refrain from looking at wedding stuff for you because my OH will have heart palpatations if he see's me looking at it! pmsl!!!

Lmao bless him, I'd leave wedding magazines scattered around just to wind him up ;)
& Thank you!

Krissykat said:
Wow they are purrrrty!
But yeah 3k on a dress I'll wear once, not gunna happen lol.

I'm in south east london, don't mind travelling out abit sorta kent way for a more country based wedding.

So how about it spangles, fancy doing my wedding flowers ;)

I thought you'd never ask.

Lol :p

I have some ideas of what I want but I think I will try to go for whats in season to keep the costs down! Whatever it is will be really rustic, love wildflowers :)
Centre pieces I'm thinking of doubling up to use as favours, similiar to these in the pretty coloured pails but different plants!

wd101250_spr05_bucket_xl.jpg

Been looking for the large pails everywhere this morning, found little ones whole sale so might use them as favours too with little plants, sweets and other bits in :)

oh candyanthony be still my beating heart.

Back