Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Haha I thought that after I typed it, its very weird calling him that lol.
Or hubby to be!

You are looking good Krissykat! You can really see a big difference - your hard work is paying off! Well done you!

Looking fabarooney!!!! xxxx

Thanks for the nice comments!

I'm having an absolute pig of a day, I just hate this damn place and wish I could be free of it, but sadly I haven't won the lottery yet so still have to put up with all this **** from douchebags on a power trip.
Already had a banana tetra and some strawberry wafers so I could be have 4 packs today if I feel I need another pack before I leave work then one when I get home. SO ANNOYED!
Just had to stop writing this mid sentence cos another pratt decided to come and stand right next to me because the fax machine is right next to my desk and he is always looking over my shoulder, GRRRRR!

Krissykat said:
Thanks for the nice comments!

I'm having an absolute pig of a day, I just hate this damn place and wish I could be free of it, but sadly I haven't won the lottery yet so still have to put up with all this **** from douchebags on a power trip.
Already had a banana tetra and some strawberry wafers so I could be have 4 packs today if I feel I need another pack before I leave work then one when I get home. SO ANNOYED!
Just had to stop writing this mid sentence cos another pratt decided to come and stand right next to me because the fax machine is right next to my desk and he is always looking over my shoulder, GRRRRR!

You should just turn round and sweetly say "can I help you?" The douche will soon get the message!

I feel your pain. No lottery win here either I'm afraid :(

I just bought my first ever lottery ticket today. Drawing is this Sat - wish me luck! :)

Don't let the turkeys at work get you down. Perhaps you can roll over his toes with your chair? :rolleyes:

meh i have a monthly euromills ticket. so thats 2 draws a week. so far...ive won 2.40. ..not quitting the day job just yet!!! xxx

meh i have a monthly euromills ticket. so thats 2 draws a week. so far...ive won 2.40. ..not quitting the day job just yet!!! xxx

Just so we're clear, I liked that because it made me laugh, not because i like the fact you've only won £2.40 lol!:eek:

I just bought my first ever lottery ticket today. Drawing is this Sat - wish me luck! :)

Don't let the turkeys at work get you down. Perhaps you can roll over his toes with your chair? :rolleyes:

Now that idea I like! Will defo roll over his club foot next time he comes near my desk MWAHAHAHA.

Good luck Sat & don't forget all us minis if you get the jackpot ;)

Need wedding advice!!!

Groupon have a special offer on today for hair and make up
Up to 65% Off at Lith Beauty

its £59 for 2 people or £99 for 4 people including the consultation, I've emailed them and they have said that although the coupon expires this year they will still book me in for next year. So sounds pretttty good, Could do me 2 bridesmaids and my mum. They do hair aswell so might ask how much extra that would be.

Oh and I also need wedding insurance! When should I take this out? Should it before I start paying for stuff or does it not matter?

Thoughts?

Wedding insurance? What?! Lol!

ClaireCat said:
Wedding insurance? What?! Lol!

I know! SO much involved I never even thought about!

Hmm I should really get that. Have a look at reviews? From what I've seen it all seems the same x

i got my wedding insurance from debenhams online and it wasn't too much. i would definitely get it before you pay or book anything major.

I might use debenhams, I got a free info pack and bottle of champagne from them at the weding fayre I went to so might have a read through that today.

Even harder decision to make now as someone at work knows a lady that does make up for the BBC (presenters etc) and he's going to ask her if she will do my wedding make up but she's away in san francisco at the moment so I won't know an answer for a few weeks.... Do I hold out or go for the guarenteed option?

I've been emailing the coupon from groupon and they've said the date is fine, also told me which products they use (mac, maybelline, rimmel etc) and hair is only £20 extra inc consolation.

Ohhhhh so hard!

I don't know how wedding stuff and all that works but could you not book the appointment and then cancel it if the other woman does it? Or do you have to pay a deposit and all that stuff?

Cos its a groupon deal I have to pay that £99 now and its non refundable hmmmmm

If I were you I'd hold out for now, look at more portfolios and things then decide. Have you had much thought on how you'd like your wedding make up? x

Back