Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Oh my god what an insane menu lol it's basically a binge day for a hen do! Well it may make it easier if realise most those foods bar the Italian n cakes are just greasy n not really tasty, and u notice that more when not had them for a while! You are doing so well I'm so happy 4 u xxx

I know its awful! The Hen has been doing lighter life and lost 6 stone so she has been REALLY looking forward to this, I have been dreading it! lol
But as you say Lara I probably won't like most of it, never did like mcmuffins that much anyway, PURE grease, ick!
I might try to get some quorn sausages for fry up and just have couple of those with a couple of eggs or maybe an omelette!
Don't really do sweet things so afternoon tea isn't appealing at all, black coffee with sweetener for me! I'm not sure If I've already paid for that or not though hmmm

Wow, hon do includes a lot of eating! At Italians cajun chicken and salad is usually an easy go to dish, and at Indians a tandoori type chicken is ok. You'll do fine!

X

Oh never had cajun chicken at an italian restaurant before mmmm yummy!

I won't be in ketosis all weekend if I'm going to drink but I will make the healthiest (ish!) choices I can so hopefully won't have a gain :)

If there's no cajun there's usually something like chicken with tomato and peppers, which isn't the best but is still fairly low cal.
Just enjoy the party. It's a treat at the end of the day so don't beat yourself up over it. You'll be back on track in no time :)

Yeah I will! I'm eating today cos we have the menu *cough* and wine *cough* tasting at wedding hotel then a big old eating session next week! Will be doing alot of walking around though so hopefully wear most of it off (I can hope?!). I'm not kidding myself that I won't gain or atleast stay the same but I've accepted that because I know I am definitely coming off the diet and out of keto for that weekend. Then straight back on to start the journey of getting back into ketosis! And no more food until her wedding in may!

Hey Krissy - funny how we're both worried about upcoming eating events. :)

I'm going to take your advice and enjoy the dinner (with moderation), drink loads of water and get right back on track Sunday.

Hopefully, you'll take your own advice too and enjoy the food/wine tasting! It sounds like a lot of fun!!!

you are so right tizzy .
i ordered new York chicken with just salad but they gave me chips anyway.

Look at the size of it!!! biggest meal i think I've ever been served and bear in mind I've been to newyork!
i am also quite drunk ... i blame wine ...

hotel is awesome btw!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120309_214151.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120309_214151.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 63
Haha! Glad you're enjoying yourself hunni :D

Krissykat said:
you are so right tizzy .
i ordered new York chicken with just salad but they gave me chips anyway.

Look at the size of it!!! biggest meal i think I've ever been served and bear in mind I've been to newyork!
i am also quite drunk ... i blame wine ...

hotel is awesome btw!

Wow that is a BIG meal! Hope you didn't have a bad head this morning. Enjoy the wine - I would love a glass, so have one for me tonight lol!

Afternoon all!

Had a full english for breakfast even though I really didn't fancy it! For some reason I always go for that overthe healthier cereals and food options hmmms...

Anywho!

Back on diet now so no more food for me unless its an 810 day. Until hen do next week anyway! Humph

WEDDING IS BOOKED!

17th August 2013

let the planning commence....

Congratulations on the wedding booking x

Back on diet now so no more food for me unless its an 810 day. Until hen do next week anyway! Humph

WEDDING IS BOOKED!

17th August 2013

let the planning commence....

My dinner tonight was delicious and very enjoyable. :) Now sitting here drinking water and, like you, back on CD until.... next weekend when I leave for a ski trip. If it isn't one thing, it's another!!!

However, after the trip, things should be more manageable - don't have anything scheduled for at least 2, poss 3, weeks!

Congratulations on booking your wedding! Does it make the wedding seem more real / imminent? :)

Glad you enjoyed! What did you have?

Went to crayford dogs tonight and had chicken and chips cos it came with the ticket but just had the chicken, I did have one or 2 chips thou but thats all! Been drinking water all night aswell, didn't need one wee til I tried unlocking the front door then I REALLY needed to go haha.

I know what you mean! Everything seems to happen all at once, but eating has made me want to do the diet even more than before, hate that bloated feeling after eating! And i don't know why but I can never leave anything on my plate, unless I really am fit to bursting.
So that's something I'll need to monitor when I maintain; portions. If i finish an average size meal I'll be satisfied but if I have a large meal I will eat and eat and eat till its hard to breath. Not healthy!

Wedding planning is... weird haha. Went back to the room after brekkie this morning and tried to go back to sleep but all I could think of was things to do for the wedding! Defo feels more real now!

I describe the dinner in my diary (I like to lose it, lose it - you've been there) - it was good!!! :p

My problem is mostly one of portion control ... and usually for the evening meal at which I like to have wine. I know I can be satisfied with smaller portions, but sometimes I just want to keep eating! I guess I like the taste or I want the comfort of food. Afterwards I don't always feel good, but ... :sigh:

I was surprised tonight at how uncomfortable I felt when I was full. Other than feeling a bit bloated and having a gurgling tummy from the water, I haven't felt like that on CD and that's great! I also haven't had as much trouble with acid reflux. All good things! :)

You're just like me! I was suffering so bad with acid reflux before this diet, atkins didn't help with that either!

Spent today making a mock up of a candle holder for possible decor and save the date cards which look AWESOME! Least I think so lol

Attachments

• P3112236.jpg
    P3112236.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Savethedatecards.jpg
    Savethedatecards.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 79
Absolutely love the save the date cards, such a fab idea and with a bit of humor in the pictures!!! Candle holder is fab too hun u are so clever!

Back