Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Well done on your loss the week hunni!! Fabulous as always :) :) :) xxx

If there's no door tomorrow, would you like us all to come and protest outside your place of work? :D

Thanks Lily!

And yes!!! There is no door AGAIN what time will you be here lol

Hmmm - just need to make the protest signs, book a flight and I'll be right over... :) The door is taking an inordinately long time - what the heck are they doing? Carving it by hand from a tree trunk???

They don't want to put it back on until its painted apparently ¬_¬
Fools.....
And yeah , its still not on. Looking like its probably going to be tomorrow now :( Its always tomorrow....

Anywho, someone at work said to me 'that dress looks nice on you, but it would look better on my bedroom floor'....
So uhm, I think I look nice today?!

Bloody workmen!

Haha I'd take that as a compliment

Krissykat said:
They don't want to put it back on until its painted apparently ¬_¬
Fools.....
And yeah , its still not on. Looking like its probably going to be tomorrow now :( Its always tomorrow....

Anywho, someone at work said to me 'that dress looks nice on you, but it would look better on my bedroom floor'....
So uhm, I think I look nice today?!

Haha that made me chuckle!!!

Me too! They are finishing off painting now so if its not ready by tomorrow I'll be suprised... slightly!
managed 1.5 litres of water today though so I'm quite please with that, another litre at home should be easy... in theory!

Ah, the trials and tribulations of the workplace. Interesting compliment you got - think he'll invite you home? ;)

God I hope not! hahaha

Well its Friday! THANK GOD!
No door and very unlikely to be so I shall be very unproductive today in a sulking motion.
Fiances off to liverpool for 4 days for his mates stag do, he really didn't want to go thou bless him! I'm going down our caravan tonight with my mum, grandad and the cat! Should be nice, weather doesn't look amazing so I'll take some books with me to read.
When I last saw my CDC she gave me my application form to start my training aswell as the CD handbook and a copy of the inspirations mag to read so I'll take those too!
Should be a nice weekend :)
Not looking forward to coming home Sunday night all on my own thou :(

At least you've got something to do this eve :) I'd enlist sonera friends and go to the cinema or something on Saturday, keep you busy.

Hope they get the door back on for you soon. Surely they should have somewhere for you to pee that has a door on!

I have to go to the offices next door and ask for their toilet key everytime I need to go :(
This company is a joke, if we had health inspectors round the place would be shut down!!

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned - a little time with family, some relaxation. I didn't realize you were considering becoming a CDC. From my pov, I think you would be great at it! And really inspirational!! My CDC, like some I've read about in here, had a whopping 15-20lbs to lose and while this was important to her, she didn't have to spend weeks and weeks going into months on CD. Nice girl...but I get all my support to hang in there from minimins. :)

Go bother the neighbours for a key - perhaps they'll give you one of your very own! Hopefully the door situation will be resolved soon - I can't believe how long it's taking! If not resolved, can you work from home for a day or two? Perhaps if you (and other ladies) boycotted the office until door fixed, it would get done! (Can you tell I'm a bit of a rebel sometimes? ;) )

My CDC is the same she only had about 10lbs to lose so although shes lovely and I wouldn't go to anyone else she doesn't REALLY know what it's like to lose so much weight!
Becoming a CDC is helping motivate me aswell so I can eventually get out of this hell hole of a job!
I'm the only woman here unfortunately so it's not bothering anyone else because they have a toilet which is up the steepest stairs known to man and is extremely unhygienic to put it politely...
*sigh* !

The toilet door went back on today yay! Finally!!!!!!!
Now I can get back to loading up on water and flushing out all the fat yay ^_^
Weigh in tonight! Need to loss 6 more lbs to make it 5 stone

And a celebration broke out across the land!! Yay! And good luck with your weigh in tonight! :)

I cheered and threw my hands up in the air I wont lie lol

Thanks! Not sure I'm feeling very optimistic though :(

Yipeeeeeee finally lol gd luck tonight hun am sure u will do fab!!!

Thanks hun, going with a friend whos just started so don't get weighed until 8pm have to wait ages :(

Back