Weight loss Diary & General musings...

I could never do an evening wi, I know I will not have any water or packs all day just so I am not heavier, so try to keep mine in the morning or early afternoon!!

I hate it really :(
Try to limit my water intake before weigh in so I dont have too much water weight which is fine when I usually weigh in at 6ish but not as easy when its 8pm :(
On way way now, gunna try to wee as much as I can before hand though lol

Gd luck chick

Good luck Hun x

I'm with Ayasha - I don't think I could do an evening weigh-in! Good luck tonight!

Thank everyone :)

Lost 2lbs! Not huge but kinda expected that cos my water intakes been crap due to the toilet issues at work
3litres a day til next weigh in and no SS+ meals!

4lbs to go until 5 stone come on...

2lb is fab hun well done and u will soooo get to that 5 stone next week, keep going hun!!!

Well done 2 lb is fab.. I wouldn't want to weigh in at night either... That 5 stone will be yours next week For sure ;)

Well done hun, you are doing so well. I am currently battling with 810...and struggling! xxx

Yay! Another 2lbs bites the dust! You are doing great! :)

Thanks everyone, seems so hard to do SS at the mo cos events keep getting in the way! Have a meal on the 14th then a wedding 18th May! Can't seem to do a full month interrupted which is messing me up abit and making it harder to stick to.
Although I haven't come of plan as such, If I do eat I'll have an SS+/810 meal eg. omelette with small green salad.

Only 7lbs to go cupcake wow you must be excited! The last few lbs are always the hardest though arent they :(

Blooming life getting in the way! But what you have to remember is that this diet is not for life and there will be times you need to relax the regime slightly.but hey...it will be setting you up well for when u have to make healthier food choices everyday!!

Yes last half a stone is a toughie...but weighed in at 110 on Monday :) so five pounds! Butttt I have decided I dont need to be under 8 stone...so am just hoping to tone up via dreaded exercise!

Haha thanks Kira :)

True cupcake, going to try SS+ through the meal next week but will have to come off completely for the wedding so I can drink.
Well done btw :) I think your weight is right for your height & bmi at the mo? I think the lowest I would go is 9st, couldn't imagine being 8!

I can't even begin to describe how awesome it is to have my toilet back! I'm so sad hahah
But since I've been on CD I've been very regular and go everyday in the morning at work, when I didn't have my loo it wasn't easy so I didn't go much.
Must've lost 3lbs just doing that this week!

Loved reading your diary I also have alot of weight to loose this diary was so inspiring :D thank u x

Aww thank you, over a stone already well done :)

I can't even begin to describe how awesome it is to have my toilet back! I'm so sad hahah
But since I've been on CD I've been very regular and go everyday in the morning at work, when I didn't have my loo it wasn't easy so I didn't go much.
Must've lost 3lbs just doing that this week!

Gotta love your toilet! Tho' I must say, I'm jealous that you're regular on CD :jelous:. I'm taking fibre daily and hoping for results at least 2x/week! Needless to say I try (but don't always succeed) to time one for the day of my weigh-in. On the positive side, the fibre is also supposed to help clean up your bad cholesterol so, while I didn't really have a problem there, I expect it to be wonderful next time I have my blood analyzed!

Ahhh! Don't you just love the stuff we discuss here? :)

Back