Weight loss of a fat kid.......

Danniig83

Well guys, thought it might be a good idea to get something like this up on line - no where to hide and means I can get the encouragement and kick up the backside from some like minded people!

My weight has yoyo'd for the last 10 years and if I had £1 for everytime I had joined WW i would be one rich lady.

Im sick of it affecting so many aspects of my life i.e going out, shopping, general activies that i decided something needed to be done.

I decided a couple of weeks ago to give slimming world a shot as i had tried everything else and so far i think im liking it.

4lbs in two weeks - yeah its not loads, but considering what ive been eating im pretty impressed.

So each day, im going to ramble on to any of you that will listen and home that you call all keep me going.

If had a couple of bumpy days recently but thats expected, im only human after all. But instead of turning it into a bad week, I drew a line under it and have started fresh - so far so good.

Today ive had:

2 x brown bread HEB
2 x cheese slice HEA
Banana
Mugshot
Spag bol and pasta (all free ingredients)
Chicken

Im craving chocolate but I know it will pass....or at least i hope! xxx:8855:

Hiya dannii,

I can sympathise with you on the yoyo weight and affecting your lifestyle. It's the same with me I go up and down depending my lifestyle and it doesn't help that I have tendencies to binge when I'm ill or feeling down. I made the decision to join because I missed swimming
(i don't go because i'm embarrassed of myself) I'm finding it difficult to get used to slimming world but I'm enjoying having it control my food so I have some kind of consistency.

How are you getting on? Xxx

Snap to the both of u!! I'd be very rich too! And if I added the weight I have lost over the years I would be in minus weight lol. Unfortunately, I have always gained it bk again! Until this time! I am determined not to gain it bk this time :)

Good luck of yr weight loss journey! Look forward to Reading all about it and we can encourage eachother!!

Well im already planning tomorrows eating and I think i will go for:

Breakfast:
HEA - 2 x cheese slice
HEB - 2 x brown bread (400g loaf)
Bacon medalion

Lunch:
Chicken
Pasta
Diet Coke Sauce

Dinner:

Not sure as weigh in so depends how good ive done.

im defo back on track now, dont want to mess things up and just keep thinking about possibly being in the 13st stone mark (even if it is 13st 13.5lbs) by the end of the year.

A girl can dream.......

So am pretty organised.....

So diet coke chicken pasta has been made for tomorrow and it looks pretty tasty. Has to be said im dreading weigh in tomorrow night, but im going to bite the bullet and go along.

Also thinking of doing a couple of red days a week, just to boost things along.

Does anyone have suggestions of meals to have on red days? I always seem to end up just eating chicken and veg, gets pretty boring lol xxx

Red day meals:
Omllette (or any eggs!)
Stir fry
Chicken pizza thing that's on here,
Cottege pie (turnip and carrot top)
If I'm doin red I normally have my hex b for breakfast - like weetabix

Weigh in tonight ekkkk

Well, weigh in tonight, not feeling too confident. However i will go and face the music. I have been pretty much 95% on the diet since Monday so hopefully next week i will have a good loss (assuming i stick to the diet properly - which im determined to do).

So far today ive had:

2 x cheese slices HXA
2 x brown bread HXB
Bacon Medalions

For lunch im having diet coke chicken on a baked potato and for dinner steak, peppers, onions and home made potato wedges.

I plan to update this each day and im going to aim to stick to the plan 100% each day. This diet works when its done properly so I know what i need to do.

Also, have a sweet and sour mugshot as a snack as free on EE - has anyone tried these?xxx

Back