WEIGHT LOSS PICS

PinkMantha

time to get focused
just posted them from oct 07 when i very first started then pics from a year on, please have a look and id love to hear some feedback xxx

Lookin good girl, you must be soooooooo pleased. Brave too, you wouldn't get me on here in my undies (well, not yet anyway).
Fab fab fab!xx

you look fab well done - and brave :)

Hi
If it wasnt for tatoos I wouldnt believe it was same person
Looks like younger fitter sister to me
Great result and impressed to see that having put half stone on your back on it again
Awesome motivation
Cheers
James

Totally agree with Jim, You look so much younger now.
Plus can I just say you have such a nice bum.
Well done on your weight loss you've done fantastic and should be very proud of yourself. x

Could not see them on facebook , but I could see them on the Albums, you look great also the change of hair colour is great too !

Amazing what a difference it makes :) Much prefer your 'new' hair too! ;)
Love the stars.. very pretty! I have a few tats do like them. ;)

congrats :)

i got the tattoos of the stars to celevrate my weight loss casue it was just before i was going to egypt and the first time i ever felt half decent in a bikini. it is strange how different it can make you feel, i use to go out and stand in the corner then when i lost all the weight idwalk in the club or pub and feel like i owned the place, lol.
thank you all for your lovely comments :) Day 2, nit been up long, best get some porridge down me lol xxxxx

WOW!
You look amazing, well done.
Love the new hair too, and you have some pretty crazy friends.
lol!
Well done.
X

u look stunning hunni. also slightly jealous of ur stomach love the tatoos to!! well done xxx

thanks again everyone, just gives me what i need to keep going, there on the kitchen cupboardsso whenever i feel like pigging there in my face to try stop me lol x

Back