Weight Loss Pills

SamBam

Hiya,
I have some weight loss pills, does anyone know if i can take these with Lipotrim?

Hi Sam, to be honest I really do doubt it - I wouldn't take pills along side LighterLife.

What pills are they? Are they from your doctor? I only ask as I had some called Xenical but they were only to take to get rid of the fat in the food that you eat and you won't be eating fat on Lipotrim.

I really would recommend you talk to a doctor before taking anything.

Honestly don't think it would be safe to take diet pills while already on a very low calorie diet, I know its a good thought to be able to lose it even faster but would talk to your doctor o councillor first

Sorry never heard of them, however just on a quick google I'd really recommend that you don't take them with Lipotrim, you don't have the calories to be able to do that. You've only got 40lb to go, honest stick to Lipotrim on it's own and that will be gone in no time.

Sam couldnt be you know who;)

hmm, that was my thought xx

Read the Shannon Matthews thread and then you will get the drift.

Lets not be too presumptious - it could be a genuine question:rolleyes:

Read the Shannon Matthews thread and then you will get the drift.

Lets not be too presumptious - it could be a genuine question:rolleyes:

Too right Lemm....last thing we want is to get paranoid and run off all the newbys! :eek: That would be wrong.

Nothing in this thread, or page set up reminds me of YCDI.

Oh I get it now, I think some people just get off on confrontation. Its not that they actually mean what they say its all about getting reactions.

hi from a newbie .....

not sure if i should sneak in and run out quick or hang about now LOL

just wanted to say that i do know of a doctor have prescibed slimming tablets along side of lipotrim. it was mainly to ease the inital effects of the diet, I know it is going against the grain of what r are all advising and must admit i do tend to agree with u all but for somebody who is really struggling it could help and i think it did in this case. Personally my doctor wouldn't give them to me but then all doctors differ .....:sign0144:be gentle pleaseeeeeeee :)

not sure if i should sneak in and run out quick or hang about now LOL

just wanted to say that i do know of a doctor have prescibed slimming tablets along side of lipotrim. it was mainly to ease the inital effects of the diet, I know it is going against the grain of what r are all advising and must admit i do tend to agree with u all but for somebody who is really struggling it could help and i think it did in this case. Personally my doctor wouldn't give them to me but then all doctors differ .....:sign0144:be gentle pleaseeeeeeee :)
We're always gentle! Don't run away!!! :grouphugg:

I suppose it depends on the doctor, and also if the pills are prescribed? Not all are :)

Ok thanks for the advice
x

If you do get advice fro the chemist, let us know what they say as I am sure others have wondered too!

Don;t worry about the above posts - there's been some 'confusion' the last few days on the site. :)

Good luck!! :)
x

Back