Weight loss slowing down and motivation too ...

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by mealiepuddin', 13 December 2009 Social URL.

1. mealiepuddin'

mealiepuddin' Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.46%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    It's now 4.5 months since I started my weight loss plan. I really can not say that I have felt as if I have been on a diet, but I guess that's a good sign - no pressure and yet rewarding results.

However, now with the festivities of Xmas and New Year preparations, I can feel the weight loss slowing down a bit. I have been too busy at work to make time for a daily walk. Anyone else finding that time just not on our side this time of the year?:(

Anyway, it doesn't help that I also enjoy filling the biscuit tins with florentines and other biccies at Xmas..... sinful I know, but hey!

I have lost on average 8 pounds a month since starting, so perhaps the average of 2 lbs a week is still very good.

Going to try and get to the gym over xmas and new year.... see if that helps speed things up again.... motivation just a bit low too.... :confused: anyone else feeling the same?

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.