• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight loss so far-piccy...

S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
WOW .. theres a big difference hon. .
You can really see !!
Well done !!!! Your doing fantastically well x

lisalulu

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st4lb(1.48%)
Wow Rose, thats amazing. You look like you've lost twice as much just by wearing those clothes. Like Paula said, your bum has shrunk tonnes, but it looks to me like your tummy and round your back and shoulders have too. Its so good that you can see it now too, must be a real encouraging thought. Can't wait to get my piccies done again. You've inspired me :D

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
See hun we told you! You look great. Its a nice feeling and gives you a big motivational boost. Well done X

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
I could see in the last pics but wow!! your bum and tum and face you really can see hun!

Your even holding yourself different! keep it going you look fab x

S: 20st3lb C: 18st8lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 1st9lb(8.13%)
WOW! Well done! Thats immense, there's a definate difference! And i know everyone keeps mentioning your bum but its shrunk loads, you're looking ace. Its so motivational to see photos of peoples weightloss, really spurs you on! Cant wait til i have pics to show you all!. :) x

trhoney

G: 10st0lb
Wow, you have done fabulously. You look loads different, you must feel tonnes better and feel so proud of yourself.

What a good idea to take before and progression pics in fitted clothes! It helps to see how well you are doing.

Great stuff xx

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It was seeing your pix that inspired me to post up my own!!
:thankyou:

How can you call that a small difference - stop being so critical of yourself! There is a massive difference between those two pics - congratulations on your achievement so far.