Green Days Weight loss starting to slow down any ideas?

slimmingmummy

Hi im new to this forum iv not posted before but iv been reading the threads for a couple of weeks now. Im doing slimming world and so far have lost 2 1/2 stone my start weight was 14stn 7lbs :eek: . Recently iv only been losing a pound a week. Is it normal to slow down? Iv tried ss but dint shift anymore the usual. I swim for 4 hours a week and am always out walking.
I'm vegetarian so only do green days anyone else weight loss slowed down? Also any tips to start losing more?

Well, firstly, 1lb a week is a very respectable loss. However, when your body spends a long time doing the same thing, it gets used to the routine and so perhaps a bit of a shake up is whats required.

One way you can do this is to do veggie red days. There are lots of red veggie free foods, the difference is that you control the carbs you are eating and so the balance in your body gets a bit of a shake up. Doing a few days of that here and there may give you a boost to your losses.

Yes it is normal for the losses to slow down and a pound a week is just fine!

My tips
Fill up on the superfree on your plate
Only snack on superfree foods
Reduce your syns to 5
Eat when you are hungry and stop when you are satisfied

However, I'm not sure you should be unhappy with a pound a week.
Good luck.

I only ever lost a pound a week and nothing changed that, whatever I did. Having said that, even when I got closer to target I didn't have to cut down on anything to still lose a pound a week.

Thanks had a weigh in today and again lost 1lb. I think I'm going to take the advice from you guys and see if a bit of a shake up works. I know 1lb is still a loss but iv got my holiday in 3 weeks and i just want to feel a bit more comfy. Thank you xx

Back