Weight loss

Heh yeah. Well planning looking better for the summer, I Gained a bit over the winter and well not proud of it. I just don't know what's even a good way to go about it all!!??

Bubbleyumm said:
Heh yeah. Well planning looking better for the summer, I Gained a bit over the winter and well not proud of it. I just don't know what's even a good way to go about it all!!??

Im doing the slimming world plan, i actually go to group but thetes si much info and support on hete you dont need to unless you find it helps

Ive started the couch to 5 k challenge too ove aleays wanted to jog now im actually doing it albeit a bit at a time

I wish I could just find a motivation you know cause I just aint getting it. I'm happy for you though keep it up. I need to start jogging too.

Bubbleyumm said:

You didnt say what plan you were on chick?

How is it actually possible to gain at a different rate to losing it =/ when I think about it my mind boggles!

thats the challenge about it, if it was that easy then everyone would do it.....

Back