Weight losses from binges

Yasmine

One last chance
Has anyone else experienced this? this has happened to me twice. In one of my weeks I have eaten very badly and ate all the wrong things in large quantities but I had a weight loss.

Same thing happened to me this week, I ate very badly yesterday and yet I lost a little more weight.

What's the cause of this? is it because of increased muscle from excersise Ive been doing lately?

I go way over my points but still have a weightloss. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm very interested on how this works.

If you only binged last night it might now 'show up' yet, what was your loss like the week after your last binge?? sometimes it can take a while to catch up

Well once I had a few days of binges, I ddin't eat so well for a good 3 days consecutively and yet I had a 2lbs weight loss.

I see, thanks for that lol. Best not keep up with the binges :p

If you continue to lose weight whilst "binging", check in with your GP, it could be an overactive thyroid.

I think maybe the occasional binge kickstarts your metabolism and makes it work quicker. I'm not an expert on these things but sometimes I find that the odd over eat seems to speed things up. obviously if you overeat all the time you put on weight x x

I think maybe the occasional binge kickstarts your metabolism and makes it work quicker. I'm not an expert on these things but sometimes I find that the odd over eat seems to speed things up. obviously if you overeat all the time you put on weight x x

that's what i was just about to say, throughout June i've eaten very badly take aways, sweets etc etc anyway i gained weight due to it at start of June i was 12st 9lbs.. then i went to 12st 13lbs and now i'm 12st 7lbs lol ... due to me eating badly then suddenly going back on track again it's helped to speed things up! in a space of about week and half i lost 6lbs

Back