Weight losses from binges

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Yasmine, 26 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Has anyone else experienced this? this has happened to me twice. In one of my weeks I have eaten very badly and ate all the wrong things in large quantities but I had a weight loss.

Same thing happened to me this week, I ate very badly yesterday and yet I lost a little more weight.

What's the cause of this? is it because of increased muscle from excersise Ive been doing lately?

I go way over my points but still have a weightloss. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm very interested on how this works.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you only binged last night it might now 'show up' yet, what was your loss like the week after your last binge?? sometimes it can take a while to catch up

4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Well once I had a few days of binges, I ddin't eat so well for a good 3 days consecutively and yet I had a 2lbs weight loss.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It may very well catch up with you next week, my last WW leader used to maintain things took about 10 days to work out. If you had a really good week sometimes it showed the next week so did a really bad one. Mad I know but it did actually happen that way a lot.

Ofcourse if youre a daily weigher then youre not getting a true idea of your weight anyway

6. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I see, thanks for that lol. Best not keep up with the binges :p

7. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    If you continue to lose weight whilst "binging", check in with your GP, it could be an overactive thyroid.

8. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I think maybe the occasional binge kickstarts your metabolism and makes it work quicker. I'm not an expert on these things but sometimes I find that the odd over eat seems to speed things up. obviously if you overeat all the time you put on weight x x

9. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    that's what i was just about to say, throughout June i've eaten very badly take aways, sweets etc etc anyway i gained weight due to it at start of June i was 12st 9lbs.. then i went to 12st 13lbs and now i'm 12st 7lbs lol ... due to me eating badly then suddenly going back on track again it's helped to speed things up! in a space of about week and half i lost 6lbs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.