Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weight losses from binges

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Yasmine, 26 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Has anyone else experienced this? this has happened to me twice. In one of my weeks I have eaten very badly and ate all the wrong things in large quantities but I had a weight loss.

Same thing happened to me this week, I ate very badly yesterday and yet I lost a little more weight.

What's the cause of this? is it because of increased muscle from excersise Ive been doing lately?

I go way over my points but still have a weightloss. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm very interested on how this works.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you only binged last night it might now 'show up' yet, what was your loss like the week after your last binge?? sometimes it can take a while to catch up

4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Well once I had a few days of binges, I ddin't eat so well for a good 3 days consecutively and yet I had a 2lbs weight loss.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It may very well catch up with you next week, my last WW leader used to maintain things took about 10 days to work out. If you had a really good week sometimes it showed the next week so did a really bad one. Mad I know but it did actually happen that way a lot.

Ofcourse if youre a daily weigher then youre not getting a true idea of your weight anyway

6. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I see, thanks for that lol. Best not keep up with the binges :p

7. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    If you continue to lose weight whilst "binging", check in with your GP, it could be an overactive thyroid.

8. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I think maybe the occasional binge kickstarts your metabolism and makes it work quicker. I'm not an expert on these things but sometimes I find that the odd over eat seems to speed things up. obviously if you overeat all the time you put on weight x x

9. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    that's what i was just about to say, throughout June i've eaten very badly take aways, sweets etc etc anyway i gained weight due to it at start of June i was 12st 9lbs.. then i went to 12st 13lbs and now i'm 12st 7lbs lol ... due to me eating badly then suddenly going back on track again it's helped to speed things up! in a space of about week and half i lost 6lbs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.