****Weight-management Wednesday daily thread****

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Good morning!

Hope everyone is having a 100% week so far!

Good luck to everyone currently trying to get into ketosis.

Wednesdays are WI day for me, and my only day without planned exercise - so I had a little lie in and haven't got to work yet - bliss!

Reading the paper this morning, I think I've had the best weight-maintenance present ever.

*food mentioned*
According to the paper (so must be true!) McDonald's will be putting calories onto menu boards from September. That has to stop me from any future McDonald's buying frenzies, shouldn't it!?!?!

Think I might have to stay on CD til September - just so I'm safe! Hehe!

It does annoy me that there is all this amazing food out there - and I'm missing/craving this cheap nasty cr*p!

Oh well! Doesn't matter what I crave - nothing but shakes will pass my lips!

Good luck for everyone with a WI today!

Hi Jayellekay

I saw that in the news recently. They also backed it up by saying that when they introduced it in New York, people reduced their calories by approximately 100 calories per meal. Not a massive difference but could definately help in the long run!

McDonalds is not an issue for me, i could take it of leave it but KFC - it's dangerous!

Maybe i should watch the movie 'supersize me' again - fast food didn't touch my lips for a year after the first time i saw it. lol

Well, hope everyone has a happy hump day.

Honk if you're 100% x

[QUOTE="Party Girl No.1]
McDonalds is not an issue for me, i could take it of leave it but KFC - it's dangerous!

Maybe i should watch the movie 'supersize me' again - fast food didn't touch my lips for a year after the first time i saw it. lol
[/QUOTE]

There's a good idea. The first time I watched it, it just made me hungry! Maybe I'm now in a better state of mind to hear its 'message'.

Morning everyone heres to a great day. I calculated my BMR this morning - well i put the figures in and the computer calculated it and its 1497 cals a day so guess i need to think about introducing some steady exercise before i start working up the plans. having an AAM week this week - just had a bar for breakfast and will take a shake to my friends for lunch so looking forward to eating with the children tonight. Strangely 5 months in fast food doesn't do anything for me - I can quite happily sit and watch the children eat their weekly McDs without grabbing it out of their hands! Lets hope it lasts.

When we first moved back from Canada I went 15 months without any McDs KFC etc because they tasted horrid compared to the Canadian ones (but i still crave their Mcgriddles for breakfast - yum yum - and when I go back (if) to visit, i'm sorry but it will be the first thing on my to eat list!)- then we moved house and in all the hassle of the move we lived of McDs for 3 weeks and there I was hooked again.

Right need to get going - off to the bank - joy

See you later

morning :D I am another one who can take or leave McDs but give me a KFC .. or Burger King angus burger .... :gimi:

I am struggling again on the 1000 plan .. I have been good the lst 2 days but seem to have gained again :/ just dont know how as i have only had 1000 calories ...... arrrrrgggggg

Not much planned today .. I have 4 big boxes of clean washing that needs putting away , and some more Beck book to read and work through , my poor washing machine is bust and they not coming to fix it till monday .. so god knows what we are going to do for clothes :/ then I am working tonight :sigh: tired just thinking about it !!!!

Hope everyone else has a fab day

morning all OMG l could eat them any of them at any time, l have a few errands to run today have a brill day everyone and good luck to anyone weighing in toodles :D:D:D:D

Back