weight record card? Q for a cdc pl.

Sez

has started again!!
Am I supposed to have a weight record card from my CDC? I havent seen one (seen her twice, once at intial meeting and once last week when I bought 14 days of packs.)

She is a lovely lady, came immediately when I asked for some tetras to freeze etc, but I have been weighing myself and have no card.

I am ok with weighing myself, as if I lie its only to myself, and I can (& have) recorded my weight in my diary, but is this usual please?

I have the green cards and give them to clients that want them .. but IMO they're not the best! Have seen better designed ones! Your CDC can get them from Cambridge - or design one of your own and ask her to fill it in each week.

Hi

I give all clients a weight and record card and ask them to bring back with them each week when they get weighed.

They are free from CD so she can just order them next time she places an order if she hasn't any at home.

Linda

Thanks everyone! From your replies think I will maybe design my own and maintain it myself. As for the measuring, I will know things are "going down" when I can fit back into my size 12s !!!!

hey sarah u should try the spreadsheet on the sticky above! Its a fab way of recording ur loss and has lots of little bits in it!!
x

mine gave me a little green card and I lost it before my first weigh in!! oops. I use the spreadsheet from the stickies :) and I also got a magnetic (kids :)) rewards chart from next so I give myself a star when I've been good!! I'm so sad!!

Just downloaded the spreadsheet. Its Fab! I have weighed myself for this week too, as not seeing my CDC till next Mon , and entered the info. Only lost 1lb this week, but totm is due and also had very bad weekend :(.

Thanks again guys!

I have the green card but sure its in the bottom of my bag probably a crumpled mess right now, I use the excel spread sheet to :) I find it great

Back