weight record card? Q for a cdc pl.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Am I supposed to have a weight record card from my CDC? I havent seen one (seen her twice, once at intial meeting and once last week when I bought 14 days of packs.)

She is a lovely lady, came immediately when I asked for some tetras to freeze etc, but I have been weighing myself and have no card.

I am ok with weighing myself, as if I lie its only to myself, and I can (& have) recorded my weight in my diary, but is this usual please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My CDC filled out a little green card with weights and measurements when I started but I asked him jst to keep it there coz I'd probably forget to take it with me!! Maybe yours just did that automatically??

4. spooky

spooky Banned

its not obligatory but a WRC is nice. Ask her next time you see her :)

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have the green cards and give them to clients that want them .. but IMO they're not the best! Have seen better designed ones! Your CDC can get them from Cambridge - or design one of your own and ask her to fill it in each week.

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi

I give all clients a weight and record card and ask them to bring back with them each week when they get weighed.

They are free from CD so she can just order them next time she places an order if she hasn't any at home.

Linda

7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks everyone! From your replies think I will maybe design my own and maintain it myself. As for the measuring, I will know things are "going down" when I can fit back into my size 12s !!!!

8. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey sarah u should try the spreadsheet on the sticky above! Its a fab way of recording ur loss and has lots of little bits in it!!
    x

9. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Great thanks!! Off up there now!!

10. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    mine gave me a little green card and I lost it before my first weigh in!! oops. I use the spreadsheet from the stickies :) and I also got a magnetic (kids :)) rewards chart from next so I give myself a star when I've been good!! I'm so sad!!

11. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Just downloaded the spreadsheet. Its Fab! I have weighed myself for this week too, as not seeing my CDC till next Mon , and entered the info. Only lost 1lb this week, but totm is due and also had very bad weekend :(.

Thanks again guys!

12. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have the green card but sure its in the bottom of my bag probably a crumpled mess right now, I use the excel spread sheet to :) I find it great

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.