Step 1 Sole Source Weight stall

Cambslass

Helloo,

Just here for abit of a moan;)..my losses have been good, but last week i "only" lost 2lbs , i know a loss is a loss and in the grand scheme of things i am genuinely happy with that, my weigh in is a Friday, i stood on the scales this morning (yes i know we shouldn't :p) and it says i've lost a pound, i feel frustrated as i don't want small losses :/ i know thats silly because the weight will come off however it choses but i just wondered if anyone else has had a bit of weight stalling and how do they help it or will it just work itself out?
i drink over 4L a day and also green tea and black coffee and I'm adding exercise in this week, would be grateful for any advice xx

Hello CambsLass - I don't have any answers, sorry ! - but wanted to reply as your start weight and target weight are identical to mine ( though you are 3 inches taller, you lucky thing )
I've lost 13 lbs in just over 3 weeks which am happy about - and if I were to lose another 12 lbs in the next fortnight to match what you have achieved I would be ecstatic.
Not repeat not saying "count your blessings" etc etc but think maybe sometimes we are so fed up with ourselves we have enormous
expectations of losing all our weight in about five days.
Keep the faith - you will get there (and so, I hope, will I ). - just perhaps not as quickly as we would like to.
Skinny jeans this Christmas for sure !! xx

Aw Lynne thank you for replying :) Ohh yes we are weight twins haha! Yes i know exactly what you mean, i cant grumble at the losses, but i think I'm just being impatient, you know..wanting to get to target as soon as is humanly possible haha!
but..good things come to those who wait i suppose..and work for it..which we are! Well done on your weight loss you've done fab, nearly at your stone mark also :D do you include any exercise in? I usually love exercise and i know i should do it but i just feel so lethargic all the time .., but tomorrow i am literally going to make myself do it!! Hope your week is going well! Xx

And skinny jeans....definitely ;D Xx

I totally agree about wanting to lose as fast as poss - am saying the jeans by Christmas, would like it to be by October if I could.
Re exercise : hmmmm !
Not a lot at all, tbh.
Have starting walking my son's dog (got soaked today so that almost put me off forever) and a bit, and I do mean a bit, on the Wii now and again.
Suki on here was posting today about aqua fit and I remembered I used to go to that a few years back and really liked it - so am thinking about taking that up again.
Now the next step is actually doing something rather than thinking about it....need a kick up the behind I know! xx

You've done fantasticly well with your weight loss!! I always have a read of your diary haha :) I'm a bit of a serial weigher, and I get so frustrated by it, so I guess I will just have to wait for my consultant weigh ins! I know any loss is a loss I just like the whoooosh of a big loss haha makes you feel like your getting there speeddddy :) x

Just felt the need to reply to this, I feel exactly the same I've 'only' been losing 2lb a week (since week 3) then I look at a picture of what 1lb of fat looks like...its more than you would expect :D (id post it but cant figure out how) hope you are feeling a bit better :)

Hiya! Sorry been AWOL haha but back now! Yes feelin better:) had a week of staying the same and was so frustrated but feel ok now! How are you gettin on? Xx

Back