Weight Watcher Newbie

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by rachy_baby0116, 16 November 2009 Social URL.

1. rachy_baby0116

rachy_baby0116 New Member

Hello, im a weight watchers newbie, doing well so far but starting to struggle. I am studyin and would love to just binge, and i hate my job so the only entertainment is food! some wise words and inspiration would be great!

please help!xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rachy_baby0116

rachy_baby0116 New Member

Also, has anyone got any good ideas for lunches... I cant heat anything up at college and the only thing near by is a subway!
  4. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    hey, id say if a subway is the closet option get your self a chicken breast sub (6") on wheat bread for 4.5 pts without any sauces, spice it up be adding jalepenos if you like that sort of thing.

suger free jelly is 0 points, options hot chocolate is 1/2 pt per sachet and really does take the edge off any choccie cravings i find.

another good way to make your pts for further is to make a batch of 0pt soup, really easy to do;

1 butternut squash or 2 bags of pre cut stuff as its so hard to peel and chop! 1 large onion, 1 red pepper and add chilli flakes/powder to taste and 1 litre of oxo cube chicken stock. makes about 5 good protions, freezes well and you can fill up on that and use your pts for something yummy!

do you have the eating out guide and shopping guide? there a must if your following ww along with the calculator x
  5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello and welcome.x
  6. vgstar44

vgstar44 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello and Welcome to the forum :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.