Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

2.3/4 lb off this week!

Im now 12.0 3/4

Which is 168.3/4 lb sorry for the separate threads!

Thankyou, How much did u lose this week?

Well done to all those that have lost weight and to all those that havent..chin up, i still massively envy the weight you are..im several stones heavier than you. Had more snowfall last night. I never thought id wish snow away...but bring on the rain..*

Well done to all those that have lost weight and to all those that havent..chin up, i still massively envy the weight you are..im several stones heavier than you. Had more snowfall last night. I never thought id wish snow away...but bring on the rain..*

Oh i hate snow, I'm clumsy enough but hate slipping on ice in public - massively embarrassing!!
People have told me not to be upset cos they were a few stone heavier than me before - but it still drives me insane. I'm afraid to go outdoors because I'm so used to being insulted - or maybe im being too paranoid?! Doesnt help that every boyfriend stealing girl in this town is a model... Gahh i hate it - i wanna be a model!!

u should get a good loss next wk then! i just looked at ur stats and we r going for the same weight 105lb! except ur lighter than me!

Do u have t list up anywer? X

u should get a good loss next wk then! i just looked at ur stats and we r going for the same weight 105lb! except ur lighter than me!

I just want a decent BMI 'cause ive always been well above my ideal bmi. Ah well ill get there. This week could be a write off though since im going to my parents and it'll be Valentines tuesday!!

Its on page 1, we are all well on course to lose over a stone between us, well done everyone!

i have done my goal by the nhs bmi chart, they can stop telling me im overweight then!

cornwall

weighed today. 0.5lbs off so i am now 10st 1lb and a quarter or 141.25lbs

Donegal, Ireland

Back