Weight Watchers Biggest Loser Challenge

Nadiya .5 is still great, to be honest I will literally be glad for any loss this week, I just don't think this week will go well.
CS, you can always resort to force feeding. That's my next plan ;)

I'm 135 now, 1.5lbs down x

im now 192 half down yday x

My start weight is 14St 8lb...haven't got that in lbs sorry! If I get weighed on Monday do I just tell you Mondays weight on friday? I'm very easily confused forgive me!x

My start weight is 14St 8lb...haven't got that in lbs sorry! If I get weighed on Monday do I just tell you Mondays weight on friday? I'm very easily confused forgive me!x

Oh dont worry - i confuse myself at times. ill convert it to lbs and put it up there for you!! You can put in your weight any day. When you weigh seems to be easiest, or if you wont be online you can put it up any time til friday night!!

Yay exciting :D !!! Good luck to us all !

Hi, my start weight from today is 11 stone 5lb - 159 pounds I think!

Hi, my starting weight for this challenge is 10st 1lb and 3/4

or 141.75lbs

xx

Hi my weighin today so start weight will be 171.5lb which should be 12.3 1/2 stone!

i was 10.13lbs last week...i'm not sure about in pounds
now i'm 10.11lbs,,,
is 151lbs(not sure)

Last edited:
I sts this week.. Meh!
:)

I'm not going to be able to get to WI this week! I'll let you know my 2 weeks weight loss next Monday (or when I can get - might have to change meetings) x

I sts this week.. Meh!
:)
Its better than gaining - though i know its headwrecking!! (unless you've binged - then its a welcome surprise!)

I'm not going to be able to get to WI this week! I'll let you know my 2 weeks weight loss next Monday (or when I can get - might have to change meetings) x
Thats fine. Just let me know by the friday and ill update your weight!

Aw well I wasn't horrific this week but not an angel either. I didn't think I'd lost so no biggie :)

Back