Weight Watchers Get Gorgeous Lounge

leighforty

Get Gorgeous Lounge
Dont know if any of you have heard about this, apparently WW are touring(dates check the link below) Loads of help and advice and also treatments like manicure and massage. Sounds really good. Also WW are going to be opening shops around the UK.

Eat Gorgeous. Feel Gorgeous.

Last edited:
interesting. Will have to google this. :D x

me too!

No mention at all on Ireland site!! We get nothing..... Sigh.....

J xx

That us what frustrates me about weight watchers - everything is aimed at England and everyone else gets forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's typical though, the North of Ireland is about 30 years behind everywhere else! The south, only about 10! Lol.

I was in America a couple of years ago, Walgreens, a pharmacy, more like a supermarket, had a whole section of ww foods! If I hadn't bought so many clothes and shoes, I'd have filled my case!!
We are so deprived..... Lol

J xx

Sounds interesting will google because I couldnt get link to work. Is it oin esource? Thanks x

Hello weightwatchers, does scotland not exist or something?????????????

:(

*sighs*
It exists in their profits I'm sure :rolleyes:

Ooooh yay, they're coming to me! Sorry girls :(

I got a reply to say that at present there are no plans to take the road show to Scotland but they would pass my comments on to the relevant department for future consideration.

What a polite reply :)

Shame it doesn't visit more places...
I'm probably going to make the 1hr journey and £3 dartford tunnel charge to attend :) Bet it'll be packed though...

Back